• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand Rugby Team Watch

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif

halo_sport_Dalton_Papalii_600_v1.png

xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif
xoNmBNkUFcLlkwLWbUCp.gif

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Fakatava gone for the year, tore his right ACL on Friday night. Damn, was looking forward to seeing him in Black now I'll have to wait 'til next year.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Fakatava gone for the year, tore his right ACL on Friday night. Damn, was looking forward to seeing him in Black now I'll have to wait 'til next year.

Massive loss, and the other thing is, I think it takes a season to get confidence back after one of these.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Watching the Highlanders well-drilled attack it almost hurts my brain to think that bold, innovative, creative coaches in their prime like Tony Brown and Jamie Joseph are NOT coaching the national team.

Instead we have gravy training, coattails riding Ian "50% is fine" fucking Foster.

His first side of the season will be:

1. Joe Moody ("That's the usual choice isn't it? I don't know anyone else who plays this postion actually")
2. Codie Taylor
3. "Some big island lad"
4. Scrote Barrett
5. Sam Whitelock
6. Crossword Frizzle ("He's a regular now!")
7. "Tenured captain Sam Cane is injured and I haven't watched any other players this season so I'll give Richie a bell, he probably still has his boots"
8. Ardie Savea
9. Aaron Smith
10. Richie Mo’unga
11. "George Bridge is fit again so slots right back in. Just like I was rewarded for my unremarkable company man loyalty, you have to completely play your way out of my All Blacks team."
12. Jack Goodhue ("Done nothing all season? Don't care.")
13. Anton Lienert-Brown ("Almost ditto".)
14. Jordie Barrett. ("Of course we're going to persist with Jordie on the wing. Why on earth wouldn't we?")
15. Beauden Barrett. ("Zero linebreaks all year? Are you sure? Oh well, nevermind. Isn't it unique we have THREE brothers starting for the All Blacks! What a shot seeing them standing alongside each other during the national anthem. Great stuff")

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
The first sentence is something I almost agree with I a real fan of those 2. But the only reason JJ and TB couldn't coach them is they already had Japan gig.
And I will add Luke Jacobson looking like he did when he was picked for ABs before being injured.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Best XV of SRAo so far:

1. Moody
2. Taylor
3. Ofa
4. ScoBar
5. Whitelock
6. Frizell
7. Papali'i
8. Grace
9. Fakatava
10. Mo'unga
11. Clarke
12. Havili
13. AL-B
14. Reece
15. JBar

Most likely AB July XV:

1. Moody
2. Taylor
3. Ofa
4. ScoBar
5. Whitelock (c)
6. Frizell
7. Ardie
8. Sotutu
9. Smith
10. Mo'unga
11. Clarke
12. Goodhue
13. AL-B
14. JBar
15 DMac

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Best XV of SRAo so far:

1. Moody
2. Taylor
3. Ofa
4. ScoBar
5. Whitelock
6. Frizell
7. Papali'i
8. Grace
9. Fakatava
10. Mo'unga
11. Clarke
12. Havili
13. AL-B
14. Reece
15. JBar

Most likely AB July XV:

1. Moody
2. Taylor
3. Ofa
4. ScoBar
5. Whitelock (c)
6. Frizell
7. Ardie
8. Sotutu
9. Smith
10. Mo'unga
11. Clarke
12. Goodhue
13. AL-B
14. JBar
15 DMac
Much appreciated. Pretty nice those two teams are very similar.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Best XV of SRAo so far:

1. Moody
2. Taylor
3. Ofa
4. ScoBar
5. Whitelock
6. Frizell
7. Papali'i
8. Grace
9. Fakatava
10. Mo'unga
11. Clarke
12. Havili
13. AL-B
14. Reece
15. JBar

Most likely AB July XV:

1. Moody
2. Taylor
3. Ofa
4. ScoBar
5. Whitelock (c)
6. Frizell
7. Ardie
8. Sotutu
9. Smith
10. Mo'unga
11. Clarke
12. Goodhue
13. AL-B
14. JBar
15 DMac

I think at 15 it a real toss up betwee JBar and DMac on form,& obviously at 9 Fakatava gone, and I think it a real toss up at 8 between Jacobson and Grace. Also don't really think I would consider Clarke a form winger on comp so far, think that form wingers have been Reece, Nareki and Fainga'anuku. I would add Vai'i as a form lock.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ffs@Frizzle. All the physical skills, NONE of the mental ones. He's proven in 17 tests now that he will vanish when the heat goes on. I would take whatever Great White Hope the Cantabs are pumping up this week ahead of him.