• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
I'm guessing 6 or maybe 6.1 tops. But before I'm ripped to shreds, remember it's an estimate.

G

groger

newington 41-7 SIC

7 tries to 1.

another dominant performance ... dont know if i have seen a team dominate joeys and iggies as newington have ... ever.

O

oldboy

41-10
but yes was an absolute domination
even despite the referee stagnating the game through needless penalties
was scrappy at the start but picked up and even though two players had time in the bin Newington cleaned up
Roach, both props, Luani and Apo had good games on the ball and Luani once again defended like a trojan

thecow

Ward Prentice (10)
shore beat joeys 32-19

both teams were pretty poor, shore should have dusted them up. joeys 9, 10 and 12 had awful games, however 13 and 15 played well in patched. shore 3 was good, not many other standouts

P

pitbull

Very average refereeing in the Newington vs Riverview game, especially in the second half. Scoreline should of been 55+ to 3 really.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Referee in the New/Riverview game was a joke! Had a massive ego and resembled a Tri-Nations ref with his handing out of cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.