• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nucifora GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Chiefs and Blues are Super rugby teams

Yes, he was highlighting how Quade has improved as a player by using those teams as a baseline and the obvious improvement he has made to counter claims he has gone backwards.

What any of this has to do with Nucifora I don't know..

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yes, he was highlighting how Quade has improved as a player by using those teams as a baseline and the obvious improvement he has made to counter claims he has gone backwards.

What any of this has to do with Nucifora I don't know..
Agree, TOCC , neither do I.
Keep it on Nuci, Quade has been dissected well enough elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
It must have been tough watching how comprehensively Robbie was dicking the Wallabies over and knowing you're still the most hated man in the ARU.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Quade was already a Wallaby before link turned up.
He might have gone out on a limb to stop QC (Quade Cooper) from being disciplined for off field behaviour, but QC (Quade Cooper) had already been annointed "the next big thing" before Link's appearance.
Piggy was referring to Mooney. Not Link.

Anyway, it's a bit early to be talking about who'll be Nuci's successor for the JWC, but at least there will be one next year.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Whoops, on reading it again I see that he was.My bad.
It's a tough gig for former coaches.
There is Mooney, Phil Blake, Tim Lane and now Nuci looking for F/T coaching positions.
Are there any/many former coaches looking for work?

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Ten to one says Nucifora heads for the northern hemisphere.
Probably to a country that doesn't speak English, and doesn't know where Australia is e.g. Rumania

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
Ten to one says Nucifora heads for the northern hemisphere.
Probably to a country that doesn't speak English, and doesn't know where Australia is e.g. Rumania
You haven't spent a lot of time around racetracks, have you, emu? Which is probably to your credit.

"Ten to one" implies there is one chance in eleven of the event you are talking about occurring.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
You haven't spent a lot of time around racetracks, have you, emu? Which is probably to your credit.

"Ten to one" implies there is one chance in eleven of the event you are talking about occurring.

true - more around rugby fields;)

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
We've got to be some kind of a rule that you can only coach the JWC team for 2-3 years and that you cannot hold a different coaching positions in the ARU structure while you do it (like Nuci)

It's not that for all his flaws that Nuci wasn't a JWC level coach, he had the skill, but it was that he's blocking a pathway for other coaches.

Phil Mooney has already been a JWC coach and used it as a springboard, and for whatever reason it didn't go so well after that. But he's an example that this role can and will lead to bigger and better things. Let's not waste it.

I like that Manenti fellow myself, but he's just one example.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Has there been any announcements / speculation over who will take over from Nuci? Last I heard was a Foxsports article saying Link could do it (which also quoted Link saying he didn't want the job). Hopefully Bill P will make an announcement about the process over the coming week or so.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Haven't even heard about it being advertised. You would think it would be a fairly important position to fill now that the top job has been taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.