• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NZ Domestic Competitions 2019

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I've notblong arrived home so don't know how he's gone but into the last minute of Counties-Manukau v Taranaki SBW is still out there. Meaning he starts Bled2 & if will be on the plane to Japan provided he can get himself on it.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
FMG operating at 2/3 capacity this M10 season, Waikato RFU having decided not to use the WEL stand as a cost-saving measure. Hence all the empty seats opposite the cameras. Empty Green Zone terraces possibly a result of the shit weather we've had all week, they're not very bum-friendly even when not saturated.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Lost in the final to the Good Guys last season. Lost to Waikato tonight, where even the officials couldn't save them tonight with that "momentum" pass. It's all getting a bit Third Century for the Evil Empire.....

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Watching Aucks/Taniwha, have to say I like the look of the Auckland 10 that started the game, seems to have good all round game, and a year or 2 at this level could step up to super maybe.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Watching Aucks/Taniwha, have to say I like the look of the Auckland 10 that started the game, seems to have good all round game, and a year or 2 at this level could step up to super maybe.

D'Angelo Leuila. He's played premier club rugby in Auckland for a few years for Papatoetoe. He's been capped by Samoa. He really did have a terrific game.

Sotutu again impressive at 8 - he is some athlete.