• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NZ Match Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Hope the Blues are nicely rested and ready to play their asses off. All favourable results welcome by Force fans :)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
38 points seems unlikely in this weather, especially with one in the bin and behind 0-3 after 38 minutes.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just got home & went straight to Foxtel to check the score....... 3-0? WTF? Looks like it's fair pissing down but even so, 3-0? WTF? Oh & I see Ma'a has managed to get sent to the naughty chair, I'll take a wild guess & say it's for a high, late or otherwise dangerous tackle (or any combination thereof).

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Nonu back on, Messam intercepts & just manages to not get run down, 10-3 if the kick is good which it isn't. 8-3, pivotal moment in the match?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
11-8 inside the last 10, imagine plenty of Force & Brumbies fans riding this one all the way to the wire.

Latimer off. How is he a 1-test AB & Sam Cane a 20-odd Test AB?

Fitzgerald back on, time for AC to show he knows how to close a game out.

Penalty Chiefs, take the shot & make sure it goes dead or go for the corner & run the clock down? Shot it is, Taffy Anscombe taking it, misses but goes dead so game & Blues season is OVER!

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
And done. As the Tron is a suburb of Auckland, I am now technically a temporary Chiefs supporter.

Real pity the weather was so shite, could have been sparkling rugby in the dry.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
And done. As the Tron is a suburb of Auckland, I am now technically a temporary Chiefs supporter.

Real pity the weather was so shite, could have been sparkling rugby in the dry.

Typical JAFA, never seen a bandwagon & not wanted to jump on it lol. I'm a little concerned about @Dismal, I suspect he's not going to take this well & tbh looking forward to it.

Edit: some fuckhead at NRL HQ has scheduled the Warriors v Eels to kick off at the same time as my lot v the Clan tomorrow. WTF is wrong with these people? It's at least the 2nd time this season, not to mention them putting the Warriors on at the same time as AB v Poms 3. May have to put my foot down & insist that the union could maybe take priority over the Loig. Let you know how that works out for me.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Tawera Kerr Bogan an absolute terror on D.

Multiple goalline heroics.

That's what his country needs subbing on for A.Smith under the kosh in the last 20 versus the bokkes on the high veldt.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Some of the more mindless rugby on display tonight even in spite of the conditions. Chiefs stay alive just. Well done to them. TKB MOTM for me and Messam a close second. His hold up of Kaino showed immense strength by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.