• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Smith

Stan Wickham (3)
Very surprised no one has made a point of mentioning exactly who the 15 for BSHS 13A's is. If what Im told is correct its QC (Quade Cooper) brother, that being said its a little wonder people are already rating him.

Yes that is right! Remember though, he is 13. While he is on fire now, he is still yet to develop.

SamoanNo8

Fred Wood (13)
He played in the 2nd trials?. The big TSS No 8 did not feature either?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Gunter hurt his eye badly in the 2nd trial, potentially why he hasn't been selected? As for the TSS No. 8, I heard he played pretty well so I'm not sure what happened there.

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Apparently Gunter hurt his eye badly in the 2nd trial, potentially why he hasn't been selected? As for the TSS No. 8, I heard he played pretty well so I'm not sure what happened there.
TSS No 8 played first trial but not second? I thought he played pretty well in the first, he is a big boy.

SamoanNo8

Fred Wood (13)
I see TGS contribute to 2 of the 3 starting No. 8's.
Who's their starting Number 8? Pretty impressive for the 'other' guy to make it considering he might usually be a blindside flank or something?

Hound

Bill Watson (15)
Are the GPS teams picked in order. The boys in GPS 1 are considered the top of team or are they combined to make up the three teams.

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
What do you mean by good luck to the kid mate? The fact that he's chosen alone shows that he's the best GPS has to offer, I for one am sick of the bias against BGS, reckon you should probably stick to covering the under 14's
Easy Tiger - I come in peace.

" good luck to the kid" can also mean " well done and congratulations" and an acknowledgment to the hard work he is undoubtedly put in - which is what was meant.

I'm wanting to see Grammar do well as I do all schools . It's good for the competition

I

iceman

Yes that is right! Remember though, he is 13. While he is on fire now, he is still yet to develop.

Not QCs brother the boy who did the damage is a polynesian boy with some size and pace who played in the Qld RL side last year as a centre he was at fullback for BSHS

I

iceman

Very surprised no one has made a point of mentioning exactly who the 15 for BSHS 13A's is. If what Im told is correct its QC (Quade Cooper) brother, that being said its a little wonder people are already rating him.

Incorrect

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
Quad Cooper has two step brothers at BSHS. One is in year 11 plays flyhalf and the other is a first five in year 8.

Spirax

Herbert Moran (7)
From what I understand they pick:
GPS1 1-15,
then GPS2 1-15,
then GPS3 1-15,
then GPS1 16-23 and so on.

The Guru

Fred Wood (13)
Let me be the first to say that I have changed my mind about the GPS premiership(and I have picked 1st to 3rd for last 2 years).
I predict 2015 as follows:
1)1st- NC (too much depth);
2) equal 2nd- in no particular order-TSS,BBC,TGS and ACGS =2nd.

The first thing all schools should do is check the draw & see if they play TGS away.

TB KingPin

Stan Wickham (3)
Interesting to see Ashton Watson from TGS only in GPS 3, thought he would be already GPS 2. What are the other 12's like?? Considering Sua is out

Reactions: NJB

Blue & white

Billy Sheehan (19)
Interesting to see Ashton Watson from TGS only in GPS 3, thought he would be already GPS 2. What are the other 12's like?? Considering Sua is out

The GPS 1 backline is as expected except most people thought Wall of GT ,would be 9 and Pritchard would be 12.
Ikatu was a probable at 13 and the 4 aussie 7 squad members were always going to be in.
Luka, Swain,Hewatt and Farell in the forwards were all Qld 1 last year.

so IMO most people over our way think 9 players in GPS 1 were already pencilled in and from what saw they rose to the occassion.

BraveandGame

Bob Loudon (25)
The GPS 1 backline is as expected except most people thought Wall of GT ,would be 9 and Pritchard would be 12.
Ikatu was a probable at 13 and the 4 aussie 7 squad members were always going to be in.
Luka, Swain,Hewatt and Farell in the forwards were all Qld 1 last year.

so IMO most people over our way think 9 players in GPS 1 were already pencilled in and from what saw they rose to the occassion.

I predict at least 3 players from outside GPS 1 (the benches and GPS 2-3) make the Qld Schoolboys A team.

Status
Not open for further replies.