• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
Off topic question: which pubs in Richmond can be expected to screen the Lions v Crusaders game after the test finishes? I'm happy to swing by the regulars (Turf and Great Northern) but am interested in Richmond alternatives.

Ideally they aren't packed with footy crowds and/or lads on a Saturday bender.

the Precinct

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
May as well meet Oztimmay now, his death from alchool posioning is scheduled for late October. He has two days of an Irish wedding to survive.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I've already booked in two Liver transplants. One for the bucks, one for your wedding.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
How many more games do you think the Rebels have this year A. Far as I know, it's only two. So the rest would be one?

Correct, thought it was 3-4. What a weird time to schedule a test break, with 2 games left. I suppose it can't be avoided with the Lions.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Really has nothing to do with the Lions. It is the same format that Super Rugby has had at least for years but probably since its inception. Thankfully, World Rugby has had the sense to move the mid-year test window to July, but I think it doesn't kick in until after the 2019 RWC.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
More than happy to catch up for a beer with you guys before the season ends. Be nice to get to meet some fellow deluded minds.

Btw i think we will beat the Jaguares on the last game

Status
Not open for further replies.