• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelYell

Arch Winning (36)
Two full pages of rugby articles and adds (not league) in the Herald Sun today. Its unheard of. Sponsored content?

There was a 4-page sponsored/purchased lift out in DT and CM, so assuming HS got a condensed version of that (especially as the lead in the DT was a Quade feature). Awesome for Melbourne

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I am pleased we have an official probiotic choice. You would hate to leave those sort decisions to chance.

I find it hard to believe there are many people who are still drinking disgusting yoghurt water.

Surely they've moved on through several more health fads by now and are either all about kombucha or have moved onto whatever the next thing is.

Proud Pig

Ted Thorn (20)
Is Chardonnay considered a probiotic choice?

Before anyone criticises my choices I am an ex-prop, we are complex figures.

Reactions: dru

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Rum all the way for me.

Damn you guys mentioning this, has got me salivating for a drink but just a little bit more work to be done, hopefully well settled in at the pub in time for the Brums game.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Rum all the way for me.

Damn you guys mentioning this, has got me salivating for a drink but just a little bit more work to be done, hopefully well settled in at the pub in time for the Brums game.

Think of Yakult for a few minutes and you'll suddenly lose your thirst.

Aurelius

Ted Thorn (20)
I find it hard to believe there are many people who are still drinking disgusting yoghurt water.

Surely they've moved on through several more health fads by now and are either all about kombucha or have moved onto whatever the next thing is.

Hopefully they'll discover Kahlua's probiotic. I'm sick of inventing excuses for drinking the stuff.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
There is also 5 genuine Victorian Rugby products playing tonight, which to my mind is the most i can remember in one game.

CLL
Leota
Faulkner
Valetini
Samu

Just need to get Pone and Tuipulotu involved, Uelese and Sa'aga fit again and play a team with Benny Taps in it and we'd be starting to pull our own weight with supplying talent.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
There is also 5 genuine Victorian Rugby products playing tonight, which to my mind is the most i can remember in one game.

CLL
Leota
Faulkner
Valetini
Samu

Just need to get Pone and Tuipulotu involved, Uelese and Sa'aga fit again and play a team with Benny Taps in it and we'd be starting to pull our own weight with supplying talent.

Didn't know Samu was from Melbourne, what club?

Status
Not open for further replies.