• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Brumbies Super Rugby 2015 Rnd 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Queensland Weather: Beautiful one day, Perfect the next.
Melbourne Weather: Beautiful one minute, Pissing down the next.

37.8136° S, 144.9631° E
Melbourne, Coordinates

36.8404° S, 174.7399° E
Auckland, Coordinates

Says all that needs to be said, IMO.

Actually I'm a little surprised to find that Melbourne is South of Auckland, kinda does ones head in like finding that Nelson is North of Wellington.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Carter YC, Brums will finish a man short. Aussie Mike lines it up & it's good, 20-15 with 4 to go, still time to pull off the upset win............

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
ugh......... that was tough to watch...........

Too many errors..............

Fardy had a monster of a game though........

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Did SH tap the PK with his foot? - he looked like he just passed the ball off the ground.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
If I was a rebel fans bigger picture lot to like....new combinations etc but they are very much competitive and real challenge for any team playing them....

If can keep current key players and continue to recruit quality players like they have this season I reckon next season they can win the comp....

No not on drugs but serious as really professional outfit in way rebels running their rugby over last few seasons and using new NRC to their advantage to build depth and capability....lot of other franchises could learn from them....

Status
Not open for further replies.