• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Brumbies Super Rugby 2015 Rnd 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Nice play Rebels and good defence Brumbies

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Personal warning followed by Team warning for Higgers, Aussie Steve might be reaching into his pocket real soon (& not just to re-adjust, IYKWIM, nudge nudge, wink wink).

Brums doing this pretty easy really, somehow today's sport seemed to peak around about the time NZ destroyed Aus in the cricket (161 balls remaining, that's an official ass-kicking regardless of the fact we were 9 down) & gone downhill ever since.........

Rebs go close but no cigar, should get the feed to the 5m scrum tho. Assuming Aussie Steve doesn't overrule his AR and/ or TMO. 50/50 call IOW.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I hate those prnalties Why would Weeks collapse an attacking scrum they'd won.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I think that penalty is harsh on the Rebels. Both teams going sideways and the Brumbies don't use it, the scrum disintegrates from both sides but the Brumbies are rewarded. I think the team with the ball who doesn't use it when the teams are evenly matched should be the one penalised.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The TMO needs a direct feed to the ref all the time. Disgraceful that the Brumbies got away with that at the end.

I hate those prnalties Why would Weeks collapse an attacking scrum they'd won.

Why do commentators always say that? He's collapsing it because he's under pressure; he doesn't want to but he's forced to.

Status
Not open for further replies.