• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
If the Waratahs had one of these, the only choice they should bother with is Folau.

I'll be surprised if Quade Cooper doesn't feature reasonably high up in the voting even though he only played a few games.

Slipper should win everything at the Reds this year.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Slipper SHOULD win based on performances but he won it a couple of years ago. My money still on Simmo from Slipper from Horwill

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Will Genia (Has ruled himself out of Bled 1, so does that mean due back round 2?)
Quade Cooper (When he first had his op thought he'd be back around Bled 1, any updates?)

Guess the question is: if Will / Quade are unavailable for Bled 1 etc, how the hell do they get back into Bled 2?

NRC?

If we do well against the Kiwis can they force their way back in regardless? Hardly think Link is going to break up a halves combination that works if it wins the first match.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
God you'd hope not. If White and Foley can conjure a first up win in Sydney then aside from the fact that they'll both be seriously underdone, there's a snowflakes chance in hell that Quade will be started at Eden Park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Mine was a serious question. I assumed that Quade would probably top the public's votes each year but as you said Reg, he doesn't always win it. So I was just wondering what other votes go into deciding the winner? Is it the players own 3-2-1's or something else?

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Mine was a serious question. I assumed that Quade would probably top the public's votes each year but as you said Reg, he doesn't always win it. So I was just wondering what other votes go into deciding the winner? Is it the players own 3-2-1's or something else?

I thinks the Peoples Choice is just that but there must be some other criteria imput (otherwise QC (Quade Cooper) would pick it up even if he only played half the season)

The pilecki award is supposed to be the Players Player as voted by the players but who the fuck really knows

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Anyone hear Horans words on mmm this morning? He was saying that the reds are really aware of how much they need size and power and that they did they rested to much on 2011 glories, not developing the squad. He let slip that Kev said they were on the verge of some signingsbthat will add some size.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

T

Train Without a Station

Whilst Thorn would be great, he will likely be a bench lock and won't really address our biggest deficiency. Won't hurt the culture though.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Thorn will add plenty of grunt off the bench. We need some power starting of course but some impact coming off the bench would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.