• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Will be interesting to see if McNamara sticks with 7s which he has gone to for the upcoming trip.
He has the right attributes to play 7's, but there are a few youngsters that are really good going for it at the moment, the likes of Josh Coward, etc that are all still u20's eligible. It will be interesting to see if they come back to 15's if they don't make the 7's circuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
He has the right attributes to play 7's, but there are a few youngsters that are really good going for it at the moment, the likes of Josh Coward, etc that are all still u20's eligible. It will be interesting to see if they come back to 15's if they don't make the 7's circuit.

Given he was quite good for the Rebels 20s this year and that he's had a year of high level conditioning, I wonder if Josh Coward sneaks into the Australian U20 squad.

They used to do this kind of thing, but the game is changing.

eldiablo

Ted Fahey (11)
Heard on the grapevine we've lost Tom Banks to the Brumbies. Such a shame, he had a great NRC and has shown alot of potential over the past few years

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
As an alternative No 15 to Aiden Toua. MST will be pleased.

Banks was quite impressive in the NRC in attack and showed a good turn of speed. But how's his defense? If suspect at all, willprobably offer no more than Toua does atm.

Reactions: mst

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Who's he?

Incase you forgot. :)

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 3.05.59 pm.png

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
As an alternative No 15 to Aiden Toua. MST will be pleased.

Banks was quite impressive in the NRC in attack and showed a good turn of speed. But how's his defense? If suspect at all, willprobably offer no more than Toua does atm.
good to see more rewards resulting from the NRC. without that he was another club player hoping to get through the reds academy.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^ really? A quick search of references to him on the GAGR fora produces plenty of results containing all manner of pejoratives but nary a k-word.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
His grand father was an All Black from memory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Huh! I'll be buggered. I thought it got brought up semi regularly. I certainly hold it against him! ;)

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Yeah if you read the Wiki post above it mentions Bill Mumm was capped once for the All Blacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.