• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Reds to post $174k EBITDA profit, but bottom line loss of $784k for 2016.

I imagine a fair chunk of that depreciation will be in writing down the value of Ballymore Stadium.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Reds to post $174k EBITDA profit, but bottom line loss of $784k for 2016.

I imagine a fair chunk of that depreciation will be in writing down the value of Ballymore Stadium.
Usually is. Someone mention they had approval and some govt money for the redevelopment. Don't know how much meat was in the story though.

T

TOCC

Usually is. Someone mention they had approval and some govt money for the redevelopment. Don't know how much meat was in the story though.

Yep just made mention of that in the Ballymore Redevelopment thread, they have had the previous DA for Ballymore extended until 2020 and were taking EOI's for development opportunities/partnerships.

neilc

Bob Loudon (25)

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Impressive side. Not super keen on Sef as the bench THP but there aren't a lot of other options.

Interesting that Stiles has stuck with McIntyre at 22. Doesn't seem to have agreed with some of the speculation here that Duncan P or Hunt (or even Frisby) could cover 10 and allow another inside back!

thebreakdown

Ted Fahey (11)
On paper the team look very strong, Styles and his staff have worked the boys harder than ever from what I've been told by some members, I think B. Thorn was pointed out as a HARDMAN but hey, you want results?? Looking forward to a first up win. Nothing flash, just a win!, 20 points, 10 points, 1 point, just a WIN! Plz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
On paper the team look very strong, Styles and his staff have worked the boys harder than ever from what I've been told by some members, I think B. Thorn was pointed out as a HARDMAN but hey, you want results?? Looking forward to a first up win. Nothing flash, just a win!, 20 points, 10 points, 1 point, just a WIN! Plz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If Brad Thorn pushing the boys hard I wish we could clone him and send to other Super Rugby oz franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.