• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2019

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
Who wants to go first regarding CFS???

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My concern is where are we going to improve our game?

If we only re-sign the same talent we had last year who have shown what they can do and who do not seem to be improving then how do we get better?

All players who step on the field have talent, and one any given day can win games, but only a select few can be relied upon to do this.

If you do the same thing on multiple occasions why would you expect change, our recruiting seems to be aimed at mediocrity and reducing the search for talent.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
My concern is where are we going to improve our game?

If we only re-sign the same talent we had last year who have shown what they can do and who do not seem to be improving then how do we get better?

All players who step on the field have talent, and one any given day can win games, but only a select few can be relied upon to do this.

If you do the same thing on multiple occasions why would you expect change, our recruiting seems to be aimed at mediocrity and reducing the search for talent.
CFS was probably the form outside centre for oz this year at one point.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
You guys are full of shit. CFS has 57 appearances for the Reds. Tot's inexperienced.

And most of those either from the bench - or went off early injured.

Those he was actually on the field for he put in (his own words) 90%.

You guys are sugar coating it.

Edit - furthermore - IF he is experienced as you suggest, then based on all his games so far he is clearly NOT up to super rugby at all because he is repeatedly found out at that level.

glok

Frank Row (1)
Look at the first link. Rugby.com.au have taken the article down after 2hrs. What is going on? I don’t want the fool back.

Attachments

• AB4AE554-B69A-4D24-B378-5DF9D4D777F4.png
    AB4AE554-B69A-4D24-B378-5DF9D4D777F4.png
    422 KB · Views: 207

Jerry West

Sydney Middleton (9)
Brumbies are one club linked with McIntyre and the Rebels are linked with him if the move for Cooper is blocked by the Reds

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
Australian rugby should be speaking to very inside back that is eligble to play for the Wallabies. As far as the reds go, would be great to have some depth there