• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Blues, Round 11 2013, Attack of the Attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Had about 5 drops of rain here. Looks like it's all past now though. Should be a good night.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Reds v Blues has the potential to be a game full of attack so I am looking forward to this game. I just cant back the Blues for this one, they are capable of winning it but I think the Reds are a much safer bet at home.

Stay away rain - I want running Rugby!

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
I have dropped Tapuai from my fantasy team this week so he should score 3 tries tonight. No rain in sight on the BOM radar, should be a fantastic night. Go you REDS

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Just hope the Reds are up for it from the get go.

If they're going to play finals football this year, the next 3 matches are must wins.

Hoping tonight is the night for the Genia/Cooper show rather than the Lone Ranger.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Listening on ABC Grandstand stream (with Quentin Hull...excellent game-caller), on Toshiba laptop, so any comments would be appreciated thanks team!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
While Rocket Rod is fast, WTF was Fingers thinking kicking a turnover ball away for the rocket to chase.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Jaffas seem keen to hold on to the ball and play the game on their terms at thier pace.

Reds are not seeing much of Gilbert and when they do, some doofus forward kicks it away.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Both Ends Wee Poo penalised and QC (Quade Cooper) lines up the 3 pointer from 25 meters out slightly to the left.

Red 3 Blue 0

10 minutes gone

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
1 Red penalised for offside at ruck. 10 Blue (Noakes) equalises from 28 metres out 8 metres in from touch.

3 Red 3 Jaffas. 13 minutes gone.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
QC (Quade Cooper) runs and sets up Rocket Rod for a 30 metre dash resulting in Blues being penalised at ruck. Ranger not releasing tackled player.

QC (Quade Cooper) slots the PK from 25 metres out for Reds to lead 6-3. 16 gone.

Possession Jaffas 83% Reds 17%.

hawktrain

Ted Thorn (20)
These two don't look like they realise the game goes for 80 minutes, been a crazy pace for the first 20.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Ant having a great game in defence, shut down several great raids, and the tackles are forcing errors from the Blues and creating opportunities for the Reds.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Reds finally getting their hands on Gilbert and built pressure for 12 phases before Diggers was penalised for holding on in the tackle.

Blues relieve pressure from the resulting lineout. 23 minutes gone.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Shizzen. #11 Nikoro slots a 55 metre PK to equalise the scores. 6-6

The ball flew like a David Warner Six.

Status
Not open for further replies.