• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v. Crusaders, May 29th, Suncorp - 2011R15

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Fair enough scarfie, their were few responses on the forum when I hopped on and then i realised all the qlders were probably at the game.

Caarn the reds

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
That was a bit inevitable - sooner or later the Crusaders scrum advantage would come into it. Reds look very tired. I won't count them out though.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
On that last penalty to the Crusaders, I just want to get some clarification on something. As the ball moved back through the scrum, the Crusaders blindside flanker moved back with the ball. As soon as he detaches from a full arm bind, is he not to be penalised?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I will go on record to say that penalty was pretty harsh - they had driven right over and he went in to pick it up to pass it. Looked wrong to me. Stu will be lucky to not get assigned any games in NZ any time soon.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

What a belter of a game, we were bloody lucky to win, after all the ball we gave away

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Oooh, not sure about that Stu.

Maybe not the most certain call of the game, but he has played and refereed it that way the whole game. McCaw pushes the limits and must surely know that he will get penalised for some 50/50 calls (especially when he gets away with it 90% of the time). He really is the master of pushing the limits of the laws of getting away with it (to his credit).

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Congrats Reds, fantastic game! Stu was utterly incompetent though, almost a sackable match. Hard to believe he'll be going to the WC.

:lmao: Just double-checked, he's not. My bad.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Maybe not the most certain call of the game, but he has played and refereed it that way the whole game. McCaw pushes the limits and must surely know that he will get penalised for some 50/50 calls (especially when he gets away with it 90% of the time). He really is the master of pushing the limits of the laws of getting away with it (to his credit).

You can't penalise a non--penalisable offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.