• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v. Crusaders, May 29th, Suncorp - 2011R15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Stu is really harsh on the Crusaders.

Home team bias for sure.
He missed a couple of forward passes from the Reds I thought, and I thought one of the breakdown penalties against the Crusaders was a bit harsh, but overall pretty good I think. Crusaders lightly the better for mine at the moment, but there is very little in it. Cooper's kicking, Saia's throwing are the 2 major problems so far.
Bring on the second half.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Cracker of a half of rugby, hope it continues in the second. Love the attitude of both teams a pity more teams don't follow suit.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Apparently so does Digby who managed to run him down. Who ever said that guy was slow? Does this mean Diggers is faster then AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) who was run down by Fruen?

Yeah, Digby did OK there. That said, I said Fruean was quick for a big guy - he's not an out-and-out speedster. Neither is AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper). Digby has been dangerous, good to see. Tapauai looks a bit slowish, but positioned himself beautifully for that try. "Flat" pass as it was (according to Timmy Horan who had to say it about 6 times!!).

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I've never seen a player more pissed off to not be still out there in the modern era. He was barking mad. He was frothing.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
MLF - Major League Fuck-up

Stupid sky plus box quit on me about 15 mins into the game ( i recorded it) and only turned on at about 58 mins.

Can anyone enlighten me about the tries, individual performances, particularly Morahan, Tapuai, Lucas and Quade.

Status
Not open for further replies.