• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds V Sharks - Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Glen Jackson refereeing the Reds again tonight.

Hope we're not talking about him tomorrow.
Oh dear. He has had two terrible weeks.

After five minutes we will know who will get the short end of the stick.

He seems to make up his mind who he will fuck over at the breakdown early in the game and then its downhill.

terry j

Ron Walden (29)
you aren't being pedantic, you are being a pedant

for sure, but pedants are pedantic so IMO the sentence stands as originally written!

Your correction would make sense if he had said 'I am being a pedantic', no he is a pedant. If he had said 'I am acting in a pedant manner' no, he is acting in a pedantic manner.

Maybe it is US that are the pedants!

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Where are you Troy? Hardly a drop in the CBD all day.

Big test for the Reds pack. Hope Quirk is fired up for a good game.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Urgh, Marto commentating for this match. I hope he doesn't profess his love for Genia and Cooper too much tonight

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Bris Vegas official rainfall since 9am=0.2mls!! That's equal to a heavy dew. Beautiful night for rugby. No showers on BOM radar.

ABC Brisbane radio has live coverage with Quentin Hull and John Roe again. If you're in SEQ, mute your TV and tune in to 612 for a superior commentary!

Go the Reds.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
BDA, I'd like to think that Gaggerlands suggestions have been the reason that the Rugby HQ has tidied their act up. Someone from Fox must be browsing these threads.

Why oh why do they persist with the clown prince from the Principality of Stupidity to comment on Reds rugby?

I have been told that there could be some intelligent and witty Queenslanders. Marto can not be the best that there is north of the Tweed River...... or is he??

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Razzle Dazzle.

Meat for the Rocket Rod.

All the big guns involved - Diggers, Chris F-Satua, Sanchez, Rocket.

Marto is having an fit of man love for the Reds try of the centry. It was good but dribble on half wit.

Red 12 - Black 3. 18 minutes gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.