• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds V Sharks - Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Great try Reds. Davies finishes off a sublime backline move. REDS up and about!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
BDA

Why oh why do they persist with the clown prince of the Principality of Stupidity to comment on Reds rugby?

I have been told that there could be some intelligent and witty Queenslanders. Marto can not be the best that there is north of the Tweed River.. or is he??

Razzle Dazzle.

Marto is having an fit of man love for the Reds try of the centry. It was good but dribble on half wit.

HJ I'm convinced Marto is deliberately taking the piss. No commentator can be this bad & annoying without it being on purpose.

In the meantime, Reds in again!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Mr Doug Knocking back a very passable Barwick Estate Cab Sauvignon tonight. Went to the Bottlo to get a Single Malt to enjoy with the game tonight and it was lucky that the Red was 25% off, so there is a six pack of Red wine for the weekend footy to go with the Scotch.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
BDA, I'd like to think that Gaggerlands suggestions have been the reason that the Rugby HQ has tidied their act up. Someone from Fox must be browsing these threads.

Why oh why do they persist with the clown prince of the Principality of Stupidity to comment on Reds rugby?

I have been told that there could be some intelligent and witty Queenslanders. Marto can not be the best that there is north of the Tweed River.. or is he??

Greetings HJ, FYI one can live "north of the Tweed" and still be in NSW (Tweed Heads). Meant to ask you last week, are you related to Kieran Longbottom (Force)?!!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
This is going to be a massacre in the second half,

Bonus point at 34 minutes.

Rain predicted by Mr Doug has arrived.

29 Reds Shorks 3.

M

Moono75

Reds making Davies look good. Great lead up work by Gill and Cooper.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Mr Doug Knocking back a very passable Barwick Estate Cab Sauvignon tonight. Went to the Bottlo to get a Single Malt to enjoy with the game tonight and it was lucky that the Red was 25% off, so there is a six pack of Red wine for the weekend footy to go with the Scotch.

I'm sucking on a bottle of McGuigans Black Label Red, 30% off (six pack) from your local BWS! Sharing the match with the Scottish uncle.

Mrs Doug's on the white cleanskin Chardonnay, yelling out "go, go, go"! I can only hope such enthusiasm continues when we retire for the night!!!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
QC (Quade Cooper) looking OK in defence tonight. Not that the Shorks are having much attack to test him.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
C'mon mate. Quade's looking tops in defence.

It is going to be hard for Dingo not to pick him at 10 for the Wobs.

Meanwhile the siren goes for Oranges. 29 Red 3 Black.

The Shorks are looking very travel weary and lacklustre.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well Biggsy is claiming that last try where cooper kick through for the shorks coming quick in defence.
4CE99D7D-9B4C-4299-B80C-B4B951AC1CF8-3954-0000028402CA78FE_zps02fd00b1.jpg

Life after ewin thread can be closed now . I'm heading to ballymore on Monday.
im Enjoying the cans tonight fellas

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yeah the Reds have the ball on a string. Playing champagne Rugby. The Shorkys in comparison looking lost. They look like the Wallabies did last year. Tired and disjointed.

Gill, Genia, Quade, Slippy, Simmons, Ant F all look like guys that really want that Gold jersey.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Well Biggsy is claiming that last try where cooper kick through for the shorks coming quick in defence.
4CE99D7D-9B4C-4299-B80C-B4B951AC1CF8-3954-0000028402CA78FE_zps02fd00b1.jpg

Life after ewin thread can be closed now . I'm heading to ballymore on Monday.
Enjoying the can tonight fellas

Loving it mate! You're on fire! BOOM!

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
some nice defence from cooper in that first half. When he pulls his finger out he can actually pull out some decent hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.