• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 4: Waratahs v Brumbies- Saturday 18 March 7:45pm AEDT, Allianz Stadium, Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yes I agree we need to convert someone younger and never thought of Gordon but maybe worthy of more thought..

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Is it just me or has the tahs become so uninspiring under Gibson. In contrast I think larkham has shown to get much more out of his cattle as brumbies I though had a weak squad this year but as a team played well in all games or at least been the more consistent out of the oz sides.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Is it just me or has the tahs become so uninspiring under Gibson. In contrast I think larkham has shown to get much more out of his cattle as brumbies I though had a weak squad this year but as a team played well in all games or at least been the more consistent out of the oz sides.

It is just you

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)

im not sure, there's definitely something wrong with the tahs at the moment. i think our structures are wrong across the park.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Speight grabs a kick from an offside position, goes in to score. B21-7W. Then Gordon goes in from one of the few pieces of good back play B21-12W. Robinson misses the conversion.

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
im not sure, there's definitely something wrong with the tahs at the moment. i think our structures are wrong across the park.

It's the same structure they had under checks.

The big difference is they don't have a roaming forward like Hoiles anymore.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
It's the same structure they had under checks.

The big difference is they don't have a roaming forward like Hoiles anymore.

the defensive structures are more compressed, izzy is at 13, the pods arent getting it done. not sure how that is all the same.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Mate I somehow I doubt I would be alone that I find Gibson uninspiring since taking over from cheika. But nice try.

Like a lot of people I thought the brumbies would struggle with the loss of so much talent last year but as has always been the case the brumbies management and coaching seems to get so much out of their players as well coached.

Going to be long season for the tahs as they are just so uninspiring in their game play. I reckon rugby reg's prediction of 4th for the tahs in oz conference looks good. And with rebels improving may even have a battle on their hands for the wooden spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom