• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Jerseys and Merch Deals

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Braveheart81,

Do you use Softly and a gentle warm wash in top loading machine or a perhaps Fab Ultra with a :oops: ....

Stuff it, I nearly forgot ..... This is a rugby forum and that sort of discussion/post is likely to end up being yellow carded by the mods, or worse.:D

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
So tempted to "report" post #202 for being "Too Domesticated" to see what the mods do, but I won't.:p

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Kooga have just announced their first ever warehouse sale on Facebook.

You need to actually get to the warehouse next Saturday (25th) to be able to get anything though.

KooGa is opening our warehouse for the first time for a MASSIVE WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE!

Gear starting at Just $5

Said to include Wallabies, Reds, Rebels, Fiji & Samoan gear. Probably some 2011 World Cup leftovers floating around too.

Attachments

• Kooga Warehouse Sale.jpg
    Kooga Warehouse Sale.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 306

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Few peope having a sook aren't there. But would they really buy a hat for $5 and pay $10 postage if it was put online? Doubt it.

I'll be up early and driving down the coast next Saturday.

R.I.P

Bob McCowan (2)
Did anyone go to the warehouse clearance at Kooga and was it all it was hyped up to be?.
Any bargains?

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I'm expecting caps to be the only thing for $5. But hopefully other stuff at their "deal of the week" prices or better.

Hopefully worth the petrol money anyway. Might head out for a surf first to make sure trip is worthwhile.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Rebels limited addition Jersey for the Lions Tour.

$155 on the website. Very tempting but still don't think I can justify paying that much for a jersey.

UReb3-Jer-Lions-Fr-300.jpg

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I'd be keen to know what sort of deals they had. Couldn't make it to this one but if they do it again I will try. Tangawizi was going to go so hopefully can tell us what it was like.

Craig Riddington

Sydney Middleton (9)
I still can't get my head around how much replica jerseys cost. $155 is insane. How much does it cost to make a shirt out of 'genuine' re-enforced polyester. When they started replacing the traditional jerseys with this synthetic crap, they promised increased performance, but I still drink the same amount of beer at a rugby match as I ever did?!

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Would have been great if you were a Brumbies or Rebels fan as bit of their stuff floating around for $20 but not much on offer for the Reds or Wallabies unless you wanted training shorts or supersized World Cup jerseys.

Didn't have a lot of things that are in the clearance section of their website which I thought was a bit ordinary.

They had some nice Fijian and Samoan jerseys for $20, a lot of Gold Coast 7's stuff for $10 and Canterbury ITM Cup jerseys for $10 too.

Caps for $5 too but again no Reds/Wallabies in that pile.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
I still can't get my head around how much replica jerseys cost. $155 is insane. How much does it cost to make a shirt out of 'genuine' re-enforced polyester.

Have to agree, think most Rebels fans who didn't buy a jersey full price got it off the Deal of the Week or the Rugby Fever 50% off everything sales. Sure it's cheaper for me to get cousins in Ireland to buy a top and send it over than purchase it here, that goes for all the Super Rugby or Wallaby gear.