• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Final - Australia v New Zealand, Twickenham, Sunday 1 November, 3:00 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
If only we could play rugby like we play cricket. :( Mind you, I'd rate the Wallabies a more competitive side than the Black Caps, at least our games against the ABs are competitive.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
In the last decade the Wallabies have won 17% of all tests against the AB's. The Black Caps, meanwhile, have won 20% of all trans-Tasman cricket matches over the same time period. That rises to 22% if you exclude hit-and-giggle cricket.

Contemporary NZ cricket. Better than (contemporary) Australian rugby.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oh we've only just begun.
Oh God yes. Personally speaking, I have given myself Permanent Residence in this glorious bejeweled pixieland parfait of a thread. A tenured chair, from the comfort of which I will dry-hump the glorious bedraggled bastard up and down the main promenade, through the brambled thicket, up the khyber, in and out of the tradesmans 37 dozen times, out and around the Cape of Good Cock and, if anything's left of my raging 4mm stiffy after all that, up and down the main promenade for another heaping helping of consensual rape on the instalment plan.

Should take about 4 years I reckon.

Without resorting to coarse gloating, of course.

After the Grin & Goad campaign of the preceding 68 pages, just before Everything Went Black, it's the least we NZers could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.