• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Final - Australia v New Zealand, Twickenham, Sunday 1 November, 3:00 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^^ this was Christchurch before the quakes:

image.jpeg

Auckland looks like this:

image.jpeg

The prosecution rests, M'lords :)

Reactions: BDA

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
The upshot of all this appears to be that the all blacks players will still be doing street Parades pissed when everyone else is playing round 1 of super rugby!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I like that this thread is still rolling. Thank god for the cricket to take the edge off

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
As for crash tackling pitch invaders: fuck yes. Never know what they're carrying or what damage they'll do. Extreme prejudice sorts most things out straight away, kid or no.

No issue with that, but I'd personally prefer it if the mascots handled all the riff raff.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
White Christmas Parade in November

--Christchurch Gazette.

Today's "White Christmas Parade" in Christchurch, New Zealand was well received by elderly Christchurch residents.

whitep.jpg

"I thought it was lovely that the young people got together and organized a White Christmas parade. And this far out from Christmas too. And in broad daylight" said 92-year old pensioner Ethyl Bypassed.

87-year old retired soup stock salesman Mr Jock Stanchion said "Come to think of it, I am very proud of white christmases too. All that peaceful white snow. So relaxing. And it's great that these young blokes even printed up their own t-shirts for such an occasion." Local parishioner Reverend Tanigakabau was unavailable for comment.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
...da fuck? Is that a real problem in New Zealand? I thought that was more of an American South and Central/Eastern Europe thing (and parts of England).

I wouldn't call it a problem, to the extent that their marches tend to attract maybe 50 skinheads & other assorted no hopers.

I would LOVE for them to schedule a march in Auckland...

Yeah, they could all meet up at the Onehunga town clock............

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
Just Christchurch.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/6674286/White-power-movement-delivers-warning

I would LOVE for them to schedule a march in Auckland...

Well that was ugly. I like how that one sociologist points out the close connection to English traditions in the town, and then shifts to the extremism -- because nazis are as English as marmelade and tea. They say they're offering safety when times got tough, but it seems like the movement's more parasitic, preying on the weak and afraid in moments and places of crisis. That's how it tends to work here in the States.

But in any case, it's not rugby.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I make it a point to stay away from all SBW stories. Let's face it. He's a media slut. He just can't help himself. The camera loves him and he loves it right back.

All that palava for or a bench guy though? Doesnt happen to other bench guys. Ben Franks. Beauden Barrett. BB scores clinching try in RWC and slips back into team environ. I dont know a fucking thing about him. His religion, hit newest tatts, his latest celeb chanteuse girlfriend, his plans for Lent. Thank fuck for that.

I am about as anti-royal as they come but even I reckon greeting Chuck with a fistbump, staunch shades and a backwards baseball cap is fairly feeble. Poor old Chuck, look at him, he doesnt even know quite where he's supposed to be looking. Holy crap, if even I'm extremely vaguely piqued, the royalist nanas in Coro St whitebread NZ must've been coughing up their dunked gingerbreads all over their fuckin spatula-brained dentures

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
hehe, you ever run your log-in name thru google images?

W.O, this is the very first hit that comes up for your name:

babyangry_zpsze53upig.gif

"BOOMFAAA!", as J.Marshill might say.

The first pic for "Gagger" was not flash. The second was even worse. Well, depending on your sexual orientation I suppose. Not my place to judge.

First pic for my name?:

wantedmoore_zpsf90419bd.png

yeah, couldve been worse....

the "Cyclopath" name, wft, the jammy bastad has his own bloody LOGO:

logo.png

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
Beauden Barrett. BB scores clinching try in RWC and slips back into team environ. I dont know a fucking thing about him. His religion, hit newest tatts, his latest celeb chanteuse girlfriend, his plans for Lent. Thank fuck for that.
Well, he lived in Athlone, Ireland for a while as a kid, and played some Gaelic football while he was there. Now every time he chases down a loose ball, chips it ahead and recovers it, Irish fans around the world tip a glass in his direction and declare it must be the GAA influence. He's just soloing in a sprint.

So there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.