• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
No. You are right quick service is the same. But certain provinces favours a kicking 9 compared to a running nine at times. The province that favours the running 9 will be beneficial towards wallabies selection.

Unless the 9 is an awesome kicker. Australia doesn't possess one ATM

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I thought all the Tin Foil Hats were used up during the Kurtley Beale Saga.

Seems that either another couple of containers of the buggers may have hit the shops fresh out of the factories of China or maybe the latest models being manufactured are coming with user programmable multi-conspiracy firmware in them.

Previous Tin Foil Hat models I've had have really only been good for one conspiracy.
35c957bd9da29f3a420e5bf87abc1b561d590e8450e2e005fd3f1a271ee40539.jpg

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
you do realise it has only been the Tah fans that are saying "conspiracy theories". It's not even funny any more.

There is no conspiracy that the wallabies coach is also the coach of a province. Just poor circumstances.

Again, meaning the wallabies coach has a massive influence on all Tah players but only a limited influence on players from other provinces. No conspiracy, just a fact.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I thought all the Tin Foil Hats were used up during the Kurtley Beale Saga.

Seems that either another couple of containers of the buggers may have hit the shops fresh out of the factories of China or maybe the latest models being manufactured are coming with user programmable multi-conspiracy firmware in them.

Previous Tin Foil Hat models I've had have really only been good for one conspiracy.
35c957bd9da29f3a420e5bf87abc1b561d590e8450e2e005fd3f1a271ee40539.jpg

Hj

Thanks for your picture. Now every time you post I can think gently of you

Scrub

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Seriously, people are going to just have to learn to deal with it.

Everyone knows that having one guy wear both a wallaby coach cap and a waratah coach cap is suboptimal for a number of reasons.

And to look at it backwards, the fact that some players get more time with the wallaby coach (at the Tahs) has some advantages over NO players getting more time with him, when the Cheikachange occurred so late before the RWC.

Players in other provinces will at least be motivated to tear it up in Super rugby.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Yep, because of the litany of bullshit in Aussie rugby this year, we're at the point where the best option was a bloke coaching a Super rugby team and the national side. I hate it, but that's where we're at.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
No you don't. Disagreeing with you doesn't make people slow, it means they DISAGREE with you. Saying the same thing in half a dozen posts won't change their minds so let it go. Move on.

It's frustrating when the person disagreeing completely disregards your valid and logical points. They disagree by simply saying "I disagree" with no valid arguments. And then they go on to say "its all conspiracy theories against the Tahs".

What a load of bull.

It's like arguing with a child over eating his vegetables. No matter the logic they still choose to disagree.

Some people need to be more open-minded and accept not everything in the wallabies and their favoured provincial team is right.

Moving on now.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
It's frustrating when the person disagreeing completely disregards your valid and logical points. They disagree by simply saying "I disagree" with no valid arguments. And then they go on to say "its all conspiracy theories against the Tahs".

What a load of bull.

It's like arguing with a child over eating his vegetables. No matter the logic they still choose to disagree.

Some people need to be more open-minded and accept not everything in the wallabies and their favoured provincial team is right.

Moving on now.
It is fucking annoying when others don't agree that all your points are valid and logical.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
RWC 2015 Rugby Pubs

Having given up trying to feed the child their vegetables, we may be able to resume talking about RWC2015.

Who from Gaggerland will be following the Men in Gold on their campaign to bring Bill back home?

Keen for a meet up on matchday to have a good wang and to assess and discuss the quality of the product from the English Breweries?

On the back of recent and extensive home venue experience, perhaps Overlord @Gagger may be able to suggest some good gathering places for the G&GR caravan over in Old Blighty, where one can have a good wang with likeminded folk, and enjoy some good refreshments of both the solid and liquid kind.

homer_simpson_iphone_wallpaper_by_fouad_z-d343d9u.jpg

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
RWC 2015 Rugby Pubs

Having given up trying to feed the child their vegetables, we may be able to resume talking about RWC2015.

Who from Gaggerland will be following the Men in Gold on their campaign to bring Bill back home?

Keen for a meet up on matchday to have a good wang and to assess and discuss the quality of the product from the English Breweries?

On the back of recent and extensive home venue experience, perhaps Overlord @Gagger may be able to suggest some good gathering places for the G&GR caravan over in Old Blighty, where one can have a good wang with likeminded folk, and enjoy some good refreshments of both the solid and liquid kind.

I will be in attendance at two games: Australia v Wales at Twickenham and Australia v Fiji at the Millenium Stadium. More than happy to sample the local brew.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I'm hoping to venture over but at this stage haven't booked anything..will be a 'last minute' kind of thing so am hoping for a bit of luck and good fortune with regards to procuring some tickets and accommodation if I decide I can do it..

tragic

John Solomon (38)
Having a different opinion doesn't make it a conspiracy theory, I know it's just a joke but it's a little patronising and dismissive when people rattle off the conspiracy theory argument everytime someone disagrees with them..

The same applies to arguing for the inclusion of QC (Quade Cooper) over foley, or concerns about skeletons set piece deficiencies. Doesn't matter how well thought out the arguments its always going to be brought back to the same common denominator. Makes it not worth bothering really.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
The same applies to arguing for the inclusion of QC (Quade Cooper) over foley, or concerns about skeletons set piece deficiencies. Doesn't matter how well thought out the arguments its always going to be brought back to the same common denominator. Makes it not worth bothering really.

Yeah. The frustration of the constant and unwarranted response that it is all a conspiracy theory is worse than the frustration of the continuing matters being discussed.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
So for me thinking through terms of what would define as world class players we have for RWC...only names that spring to mind are Slipper, Moore/TPN, Hooper, Pocock (if fit and what the player he was)....Palu/McCalum (latter impressed me on spring tour)...TK, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Folau.....

Fardy/Higgers got potential to get there...

But gees lot of gaps.....

Status
Not open for further replies.