• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool B: All Blacks vs Springbokke, Sat 21st September, 18h45 , International Stadium Yokohama

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
We got away with a clear "accidental offside" setting up that previous maul.

SBW thinks he's developed Nonu's kicking game all of sudden.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Mounga running down Kolbe was ALLTIME.

de Allende and Am is just such a blunt midfield. Is Am a quota pick? Guy can't create space to save his life.

AB tighties won that, protecting own ball brilliantly

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Mounga running down Kolbe was ALLTIME.

de Allende and Am is just such a blunt midfield. Is Am a quota pick? Guy can't create space to save his life.

AB tighties won that, protecting own ball brilliantly
Allende was way worse than Am. At least Am tried something. The balls stopped at Allende every time he touched it.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Peter Steph du toit is the most complete player - or at least forward - I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Big claim! I think his hands still let him down at inopportune times.

Bit like Richie early on.

Before the sun, the moon, the stars and the earth coalesced in loving dovetailed symbiotic harmony and The Prophecy Borne From Upon High came to pass.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Big claim! I think his hands still let him down at inopportune times.

Bit like Richie early on.

Before the sun, the moon, the stars and the earth coalesced in loving dovetailed symbiotic harmony and The Prophecy Borne From Upon High came to pass.
Sailor moon?

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Kolbe is such a great player to watch, even was good under high balls which is impressive for his height.