• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Say It Ain't So!!! McCaw may be GONE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pete88

I... can't stand the All Blacks or their one eyed supporters

Pot, Kettle, (All) Black(-style fan)

Need more flawed logic, sweeping generalisations and heavy implications that players deserve to be injured in your post tbh...

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Jane and Dagg out on the piss and blowing a few bungers to boot! Love reading this type of shit about the AB's. Talk about doing your damned best to make sure you don't win the TBJ. Keep on smokin them bungers CJ and pass Guilford another beer while you at it.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rugby-worl...ectid=10757700

I suspect this maybe a wind up Jolly, no source named, and it illegal to smoke in bars in NZ,so maybe someone has been having a bit of fun with media.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I suspect this maybe a wind up Jolly, no source named, and it illegal to smoke in bars in NZ,so maybe someone has been having a bit of fun with media.

All Black manager Darren shand etc etc:

I call that a source and he wouldn't respond in that way if he was merely hearing the allegations for the first time and/or they hadn't been investigated and confirmed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
All Black manager Darren shand etc etc:

I call that a source and he wouldn't respond in that way if he was merely hearing the allegations for the first time and/or they hadn't been investigated and confirmed.
Whoops sorry IS, I actually read wrong write up, so maybe right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I reckon Ritchie is a legend. Now that Wales are in the semis, I'd be quite happy to see them playing attacking rugby to win the RWC if it's not us. However, behind them, the ABs are due. They are the dominant team in international rugby and they've got some brilliant rugby players on their team who I can't help but admire; Brad Thorn, Mealamu, McCaw, Kaino, Reid, Weepu, Nonu, Smith...

It's already a tragedy that one of the two best players in the world is out of the tournament through injury. It would be a double tragedy if the other was too and not just for the ABs, in my opinion, but for everyone else as well.

I agree with all of this.

If abs had these two players I'd almost see them as unbeatable for the rwc. SA and aus and going to knock each other about today which will make it easier for the all blacks next week. On the other side we have an inexperienced wales side and an inconsistent France.

Reido

Sydney Middleton (9)
Pot, Kettle, (All) Black(-style fan)

Need more flawed logic, sweeping generalisations and heavy implications that players deserve to be injured in your post tbh...

I'm not sure how you surmised that I am saying McCaw deserves to be injured. I'm saying they gambled and lost on his rehab of his injury. For him personally it sucks that he may not get past his next game and potentially be a world champion, but as a whole the All Black Franchise, I don't feel any pity or sorrow. They only have themselves to blame. They didn't put enough cotton wool around Ritchie as they should have. You can call me a monday quarterback if you like, I don't care. It doesn't change the fact that they got it wrong.

As far as the kettle calling the pot black, I can and will have a civil conversations about tomorrow's game against the Boks with ANY Bok fan regardless of the result and it will be just that, a civil conversation. You try and do this with an AB fan and forget it. You get nothing but shit if they win and if they lose, they act like a kid who wants to take their ball and go home. It's also sad to say that this will happen with 99% of the kiwis you talk to (if you're not spat on first as has been the case this WC). New Zealander's have brought this on themselves and it is a shame.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Thats just bullshit Reido, I have many fantastic conversations about rugby with Kiwis. And in the 3 weeks I was in NZ for the World Cup I heard nothing but friendly banter. Kiwis on the whole are great fun when it comes to the rugby, of course you'll get a few dickheads to spoil it all, but hey, we have a share of those to.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
I'm not sure how you surmised that I am saying McCaw deserves to be injured. I'm saying they gambled and lost on his rehab of his injury. For him personally it sucks that he may not get past his next game and potentially be a world champion, but as a whole the All Black Franchise, I don't feel any pity or sorrow. They only have themselves to blame. They didn't put enough cotton wool around Ritchie as they should have. You can call me a monday quarterback if you like, I don't care. It doesn't change the fact that they got it wrong.

As far as the kettle calling the pot black, I can and will have a civil conversations about tomorrow's game against the Boks with ANY Bok fan regardless of the result and it will be just that, a civil conversation. You try and do this with an AB fan and forget it. You get nothing but shit if they win and if they lose, they act like a kid who wants to take their ball and go home. It's also sad to say that this will happen with 99% of the kiwis you talk to (if you're not spat on first as has been the case this WC). New Zealander's have brought this on themselves and it is a shame.

Grudge against Kiwis much?? Chill-out.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

The trolls come out when you're asleep...

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
duty_calls.png

In case anyone accuses me of creativity: http://xkcd.com/386/

SaderCheif

Jimmy Flynn (14)

The reason why I joined this forum was too avoid trolls.
Guess it was too much to ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.