• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Semi Final Qualifier 2: Crusaders v Sharks: Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
The game got a bit better in the later part of the half. Sharks a lot better at the breakdown, little surprised there as the Saders have been good in that area. Saders scrum holding up well and they've looked good when they get a roll on. Line-outs about even. Nervous though the Sharks are playing very well.

Cant understand the penalty against the Beast but one penalty is hardly enough to tear the fork out of your nightie and claiming the Saders have paid the ref. I could use another Saders game this year as an example of being on the receiving end of numerous poor calls from an Aussie ref - but that may land me in some trouble - just sayin.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
Cant understand the penalty against the Beast but one penalty is hardly enough to tear the fork out of your nightie and claiming the Saders have paid the ref.
Not sure how you interpreted calling someone a bad ref to one that he was paid off. He is bad, as the commentators have indicated and on at least four occasions all blown coincidently blown against the Sharks.

Maybe you should put your bunny slippers back on. :)

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
How much are the Saders paying Lawrence? Three horrendous penalties against the Sharks. In the scrum that led to the Sader's try was the Sader's player who got the ball bound?

Not sure how you interpreted calling someone a bad ref to one that he was paid off. He is bad, as the commentators have indicated and on at least four occasions all blown coincidently blown against the Sharks.

Just responding to that. That is all.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
It was the fullback I think. Read saw it as his only chance in defence. He was the last man against the OC and a wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.