• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellow card

Peter Burge (5)
Heres the Syd team
SYDNEY:

1.Simon Norris (Eastwood) 2. John Fonokalafi (Randwick) 3. Rob McMickan (Eastern Suburbs) 4. Tom Alexander (Eastwood) 5.Phil Mathers (C)(Eastern Suburbs) 6. Mitch Greenway (Gordon) 7. Sam Latunipulu (Southern Districts) 8. Talalelei Gray (Eastern Suburbs 9. Dewet Roos (Southern Districts) 10. Dave Harvey (Gordon) 11. Dylan Smouha (Warringah) 12. Tim Bennetts (Eastwood) 13. Henari Veratau (Northern Suburbs) 14. Dion Berryman (Gordon) 15. Tyler Stevens (Parramatta).

Reserves:

16. Elvis Levi (Penrith) 17. Barry Fa’amuasili (Eastwood) 18. Richard Aho (Penrith) 19. Cadeyrn Neville (Manly) 20.Seilala Lam (Randwick) 21. Jeremy Sua (West Harbour) 22. Maurice Kennedy (Warringah) 23. Anton Lavin (Eastern Suburbs).

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Trying to make up a team of Uni players yet to return:

1. Paddy Ryan
2. Nathan Charles
3. Laurie Weeks
4. Dan Vickerman
5. Dean Mumm
6. Pat McCutcheon
7. Phil Waugh
8. Tim Davidson
9. Luke Burgess
10. Berrick Barnes
11. Alfi Mafi
12. Tom Carter
13. Mitch Inman
14. Peter Betham
15. Daniel Halangahu

Add to that Nick Phipps, plus a few others I have surely forgotten.

Not a bad side.

I heard Mafi might be going to Wests but you can still throw in L.Mitchell, Huxley & Kingston. I think I might find a spot for McCalman & Dennis.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
Alot of those will be tied up with extended Wallaby squads and then the final squad. How about one of you Uni supporters filling out a team sheet with Wallaby probables missing. By all means chuck in some possibles for final squad but there is no way for instance that some of those guys will be playing any club rugby this year.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How about Souths after Super XV:

1. Faulkner
2. Ulugia/Seymour
3. Palmer/Henderson
4. Timani
5. Douglas
6. Saffy/Samo
7. Latinupulu/Doyle
8. Vaea/L Timani
9. Roos/Hart/Cusiter
10. Volavola
11. Kemp/Price
12. BKH/Latinupulu
13. Horne
14. Vuna
15. Saifolio

lily

Vay Wilson (31)

1. Faulkner
2. Ulugia/Seymour
3. Palmer/Henderson
4. Timani
5. Douglas
6. Saffy/Samo
7. Latinupulu/Doyle
8. Vaea/L Timani
9. Roos/Hart/Cusiter
10. Volavola
11. Kemp/Price
12. BKH/Latinupulu
13. Horne
14. Vuna
15. Saifolio

Cusitor is back with the Scots. I think the Wallabies extended squad will also mean no Timani, Douglas, Samo, and Horne. If you have a look at the SMH team player ratings all those with the exception of Horne are in the projected Wallaby squad. And surely Horne will make a very large squad.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
Manly will have Fairbrother, Peterson, Jones, Hooper, Woodhouse, Du Plessis, Metuisela, Swanepoel, Coleman, T. Smith, A.Smith, Hartmann, Sigg from injury, S15 and 20s WC in the next month.

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)

1. Faulkner
2. Ulugia/Seymour
3. Palmer/Henderson
4. Timani
5. Douglas
6. Saffy/Samo
7. Latinupulu/Doyle
8. Vaea/L Timani
9. Roos/Hart/Cusiter
10. Volavola
11. Kemp/Price
12. BKH/Latinupulu
13. Horne
14. Vuna
15. Saifolio

Also add Nick Cummins to that side somewhere

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Cusitor is back with the Scots. I think the Wallabies extended squad will also mean no Timani, Douglas, Samo, and Horne. If you have a look at the SMH team player ratings all those with the exception of Horne are in the projected Wallaby squad. And surely Horne will make a very large squad.

How had Cusiter gone with SD please?

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Alot of those will be tied up with extended Wallaby squads and then the final squad. How about one of you Uni supporters filling out a team sheet with Wallaby probables missing. By all means chuck in some possibles for final squad but there is no way for instance that some of those guys will be playing any club rugby this year.

Will they really have a lot tied up with Wallaby squads? Once the Tri-N gets undeway, they will focus on a match day 22 and I am assuming that they will take about 30 to the RWC. Those that will most likely be in that 22/30 are Barnes, Burgess and McCalman and possibly Mumm. Perhaps Phipps as a 3rd HB but surely he would be released to play club and who knows what they will do with Vickerman. It looks like a pretty tough side to beat again this year for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom