• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Years ago, the Sydney Morning Herald would do a brief article on the major gains and losses of each Shute Shield club. Any clubs on this forums willing to let us know....

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
What? White and Alexander both played for Eastwood when they were Brumbies but no Jake White

Believe it or not out of school they both chose to play in Canberra. Ben Alexander was a Eastwood Junior though. Played a year for Norths in Colts I think as well with Tom.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What? White and Alexander both played for Eastwood when they were Brumbies but no Jake White

Eh.......... Are you disagreeing with my statement that both player chose to play in Canberra before they were Brumbies?

Because no part of that statement is false.........

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Could someone connected to Gordon alert them to this:
0ByB291.jpg

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
With the 2013 Shute Shield or the 3rd Tier comp starting this week, would it raise the profile a bit more if each club had it's own thread?
  • Uni 2013.
  • Marlins 2013.
  • 2 Blues 2013.
  • Etc.
They used it for Match Previews / Reviews special effents and we can all join in the banter, and maybe raise the profile a bit more.

Absent Friend

Peter Burge (5)
Great to see Lachie Turner playing for Woodies in their trial against Gordon on Saturday. Thanks Lachie for proving (again) what a great "sport" you are. I suspect he would be the only contracted super player turning out in club trials but would love to be wrong. Any others seen in action?

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Great to see Lachie Turner playing for Woodies in their trial against Gordon on Saturday. Thanks Lachie for proving (again) what a great "sport" you are. I suspect he would be the only contracted super player turning out in club trials but would love to be wrong. Any others seen in action?

Jed Holloway and Grayson Hart turned out for Souths during the trials.

Stag XV

Frank Nicholson (4)
Briggs sacked now? Wow.
Yep, timing is interesting. A 2nd grade coach has resigned on the back of it, and Gordon will not be fielding its strongest 1st grade side this weekend with a couple of players deciding to sit the first game out.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
5 Super 15 sides, a Manly 7 is starting in 3 of them not bad depth.
Hodgson at the force was he a manly 7 at one stage

Hodgson played first grade for Eastwood, and was part of a premiership winning side. He distinguished himself in a post-match interview by emitting the magic word on ABC TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.