• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Southern Inland Rugby 2019

yourmatesam

Desmond Connor (43)
If my memory serves me correctly, the CRM is a Brumbies employee who works for the Board to administer the competition. I believe the President would deal with all those types of issues. It's easy enough to step aside from those issues anyway.

If we take the stance that the CRM can't be involved in a club, will we extend that to Board Members also? Referees? Rep Coaches? Where does that stop?

paul bristow

Charlie Fox (21)
It would be good to have a really informative form discussion and set of predictions on the Siru FB page every week. Whistle always seems to have the good oil about what’s happening around the traps.

Maulalltheway

Ted Thorn (20)
I think the employed Brumbies staff should have as their 1st Priority to help out with the Refereeing considering the lack of Match Officials in the Zone
It's not as if City, Aggies and Tumut are desperate for numbers
I wonder what is listed in their position description - 'Promote the game of Rugby in the Zone or Play the Game of Rugby in the Zone"
Predictions this Weekend - Tumut (Specials ) because City will still be celebrating their win over Waratahs (it was a long time between drinks for them), Aggies to knock off Leeton in a close one and 'Tahs and Griffith to have convincing wins with the Blacks piling on the points against the Reddies in the second half

I didn’t realise the SIRU staff worked 7 day jobs. It’s their weekend let them play.
It’s very easy to look past the good the blokes do in order to shit can them again because they want to coach or play rugby. But it’s an easy target I suppose.

Here’s one question for you reasoning, do you help out the game? Referee perhaps?

paul bristow

Charlie Fox (21)
That's hardly fair Mauler. This is a forum and Reasoning is afforded his right to an opinion as are you. Given the trouble Reddies were always rumoured to be in I reckon it would have been great if the 3 Siru staff had have got involved with that club.

Maulalltheway

Ted Thorn (20)
That's hardly fair Mauler. This is a forum and Reasoning is afforded his right to an opinion as are you. Given the trouble Reddies were always rumoured to be in I reckon it would have been great if the 3 Siru staff had have got involved with that club.

What part. The SIRU office is continually shit canned. Whistle happy called out a perceived conflict of interest and reasoning suggested a bloke to referee rather than play. All I asked was if he is a referee himself or simply another pointing out issues without helping. All talk in this place from the negatives

paul bristow

Charlie Fox (21)
The Siru office is not continually criticised Mauler. This is a forum Mauler. If someone has something constructive to say this is the place to express their point of view.

Maulalltheway

Ted Thorn (20)
The Siru office is not continually criticised Mauler. This is a forum Mauler. If someone has something constructive to say this is the place to express their point of view.

Constructive... that’s a laugh.
This is the home of the negatives. Pot shotters who are all talk no action.

paul bristow

Charlie Fox (21)
What do you suggest people do then Mauler if they disagree with a particular issue. Just say nothing. I also don’t think you have the right to ask Reasoning if he referees. If he doesn’t there could be multiple reasons why he doesn’t. Do you?

Maulalltheway

Ted Thorn (20)
What do you suggest people do then Mauler if they disagree with a particular issue. Just say nothing. I also don’t think you have the right to ask Reasoning if he referees. If he doesn’t there could be multiple reasons why he doesn’t. Do you?

If you don’t like things get involved and help fix them. Don’t just moan that it’s rubbish. Offer practical solutions, better yet put up or shut up.
I don’t referee but I don’t moan about numbers either, nor have I said a player shouldn’t be a player because of his 9-5 Monday to Friday job.
Why don’t I have the right to ask a question, that’s rich, according to you this is a forum which seems to give you the right to say whatever you want without being questioned back.
I’m out. This place is an utter joke, specifically because of the 3 moaners who want everything as it was 40 years ago. Well guess what. Unless you are prepared to help you are the problem. Stay on here and sook, moan, whine and shit can the day away. That obviously makes you happy.

Old Fart

Stan Wickham (3)
Interesting results from yesterday. Great to hear Tumut playing some great footy, we will all wait and see if they can take it on the road with them.
Great to hear Paul Hood strapped on the boots for CSU yesterday, also it shows character from those young reddies to put on a better performance after round one.
Are Aggies live streaming there games again this year? Was a fantastic idea they had last year.

Phantom

Frank Nicholson (4)
Watched Ag play Phantoms, my goodness credit where credit is due, Ag college were brilliant. Their structure and communication was outstanding, yes they have some talent but their strength was in their team play and cohesion. Hats off to the coaches.
I am hoping that they have peaked.... somehow I don’t think so.
Phantoms came back somewhat in the second half but need to soul searching more than anything else. I reckon Seru will sort the crap from the cream and the purple will be back firing again.
Great game to watch. 58 to 23 I think.

Bandar

Bob Loudon (25)
My understanding is both the live streaming and 3rd grade competition are starting the weekend after Easter (round 3)

Bandar

Bob Loudon (25)
Also by the look of it both Leeton 2nd grade and Waratahs women's wins from round 1 have been overturned on the basis of playing unregistered players.

I hope SIRU remain vigilant and consistent for the remainder of the season.

Maulalltheway

Ted Thorn (20)
Don't drop your Head Paul after some of the comments from Mauler - he has been found out on many posts to go into hiding this year when asked normal questions about the Rep Program this year e.g names of the players from Waratahs, how many attending Training , who are the coaches of the City & Country Teams etc etc - even 5 years ago we could find out the answer to those questions let alone worrying about what happened 40 years ago - Mauler must be a Dinosaur I think
He's dismissed himself from the Forum in his last Post but I'm sure he'll be back to preach the good news later on in the season

Righto mate.
Contact the SIRU office. You can get my contact details from them.
Would love to sit down and have a coffee with you and see if you’re as forthright in real life as on this space!

Maulalltheway

Ted Thorn (20)
Settle down Mauler - just answer the Questions that were posed on the Forum and move on like u promised !!

I just purchased the DA (Daily Advertiser) and saw that the Rugby has only been allocated 1 page for Coverage
Farrer League, RFL & Group 9 get 2 pages and all matches are covered which is the same as we had last year - What has happened
There is only 1 sentence on the Griffith v CSU match and 1 Paragraph on the Tumut v City match !!
No results anywhere for 2nd Grade and Womens matches anywhere in the paper whereas all the other Codes lower grade scores are listed - What is Going On / - shouldn't we be trying to promote our Game locally ??
Can someone tell me where I can get all the scores from all the matches on line somewhere because I won't be buying the DA again - Thank You

Rugby explorer app will give you all results

Call me and I’ll answer whatever you like. I’m not interested in creating an opportunity for people here to complain about the program, belittle the players and push their own agenda(that they won’t actually try to implement).
I’ve said it multiple times. Rep is an opportunity for the players and people who want to be involved. Not ex players, ex watchers or ex admins. All the slamming of the program does is belittle the players and people who want to be involved!

Bandar

Bob Loudon (25)
Struggling to get 2nd grade on the rugby xplorer app and can't see where I can find 3rd grade - also unrelated but I don't think the Shute Shield is on their either which is a bit disappointing.

In relation to coverage in the paper I imagine there is limited space available unless another 3 pages are included so it's the editors call on how to lay it out - Was a call put into the coaches of the clubs not covered? If so did they answer? Did the clubs reach out to the DA for coverage?

But yes it would always be nice to have more coverage in the media.

Maulalltheway

Ted Thorn (20)
Struggling to get 2nd grade on the rugby xplorer app and can't see where I can find 3rd grade - also unrelated but I don't think the Shute Shield is on their either which is a bit disappointing.

In relation to coverage in the paper I imagine there is limited space available unless another 3 pages are included so it's the editors call on how to lay it out - Was a call put into the coaches of the clubs not covered? If so did they answer? Did the clubs reach out to the DA for coverage?

But yes it would always be nice to have more coverage in the media.

If you add a 2nd grade, 3rd grade and ladies. Side through the teams tab at the bottom you can then see we that conpetition once you’ve clicked on the comp tab. There is a drop down to scroll between competitions once in there

paul bristow

Charlie Fox (21)
Reddies borrowed at least 5 players for 2nd grade. They wanted to borrow one for 1st grade as well. A spirited group of young men. Played their hearts out. Apparently Blacks 1st grade played well last week against Leeton. They looked pretty average on Saturday. Why can’t we have a Face book page where all teams are posted on by Friday. All results 1,2,3 and girls posted on by Saturday 6:30. Great interest I’m sure by rugby followers. Just need clubs to co-operate.