• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 10's tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I would only add to pftizy's comments: look at who sponsors the All Blacks.
How many pairs of shoes do you think Adidas sell in NZ/OZ? How many do you think they sell every where else?
How many policies and what premium do you think AIG generate in NZ/OZ?
That tells you where the AB's present and future lies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Are you sure you're not going for Pulver's job Pfitzy?:)

Haven't ANY of you been paying attention?

I'm the fucking messiah when it comes to this stuff. I am public schooled, anti-political, have experience running a rugby organisation, and played front row.

While that is completely unsuitable for the situation right now, it is precisely what Australian Rugby needs!

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Haven't ANY of you been paying attention?

I'm the fucking messiah when it comes to this stuff. I am public schooled, anti-political, have experience running a rugby organisation, and played front row.

While that is completely unsuitable for the situation right now, it is precisely what Australian Rugby needs!

But Pfitzy, you would have to lose your unwavering biases in favour of the Tahs, or we would have only one team left in the Super comp by the time you moved on.:D

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
But Pfitzy, you would have to lose your unwavering biases in favour of the Tahs, or we would have only one team left in the Super comp by the time you moved on.:D
Bollocks. I've got to keep at least PART of the status quo.

Besides which, once the Melbourne Brumbies get settled in next year I can get a second NSW team going out of Pirtek.

Status
Not open for further replies.