• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Tipping 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Guys - I'm looking for a couple of writers to do a weekly wrap up and preview of tipping and fantasy - eg shockers from last week, what to look out for this week.

There'll be something in it for you, but you'll need to commit for the whole season (starting this week)

Who's interested?

Phil

Chris McKivat (8)
Good to see with all us "experts",the G&GR competition had nobody with 3 points!I am honoured to be among such exalted tipsters. I managed 1 point,but there's always next week.

T

TOCC

So i can't remember my password and the website doesn't have any links to reset it...

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Guys - I'm looking for a couple of writers to do a weekly wrap up and preview of tipping and fantasy - eg shockers from last week, what to look out for this week.

There'll be something in it for you, but you'll need to commit for the whole season (starting this week)

Who's interested?

Gaggar, you mean like the comments MTurts has posted under Scoey's Super Rugby Tipping Preview? If so let me know as they may put there hand up.

Parse

Bill Watson (15)
I don't understand that tipping site. I have a round and overall average of 0, 0% tips correct, no "trophies" - not that I care, even though by their definition I should have some..

And yet I am ranked 116th overall and 66th - I was 39th lat night - (or equal 29th which ever way you want to look at it) on the GAGR comp ranking.

I can't figure it.

Also someone needs to do something about that Lions team winning....

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
I don't understand that tipping site. I have a round and overall average of 0, 0% tips correct, no "trophies" - not that I care, even though by their definition I should have some..

And yet I am ranked 116th overall and 66th - I was 39th lat night - (or equal 29th which ever way you want to look at it) on the GAGR comp ranking.

I can't figure it.

Also someone needs to do something about that Lions team winning..

Yep, we do need to do something with the Lions.......remember to pick them!

I did bad things...I lost the faith and didn't believe...turned my back on the Lions and picked the Stormers this week .......the Lions dismembered my tip!

I bet their form is making some Saffa coaches nervous!

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I have gone Lions. So Bulls will probably win.

Cheetahs v Rebels & Stormer v Canes also a bit tough.......

Guessing this is the round that is going to sort the girls from the boys.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
If you haven't already checked it out, have a look at my Tipping Preview on the front page

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/super-rugby-tipping-preview-r3/

It's a tricky round this week. I lost no sleep over the Reds vs Tahs game - I never tip against the Reds (my Achilles Heel)

The Bulls vs Lions game I have gone with the Lions. Tipping on form and not reputation should have everyone on the Lions but it's hard to shake that nagging feeling that they are going to trip up sooner rather than later.

The curious thing though for me is that someone has appeared to have tipped a draw in the Chiefs vs Highlanders game but no one has gone with the draw in the Tahs v Reds!

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I have gone Lions. So Bulls will probably win.

Cheetahs v Rebels & Stormer v Canes also a bit tough...

It's been a mark of the strong competition that over the recent years there's been no real 'easy' tipping rounds in the Super Rugby. Bloody good to see - not so much fun for the tipsters.

Chiefton

Herbert Moran (7)

I noticed this with the odds I got on my weekly multi. If all comes together for me I stand to win 3 to 4 times the amount I usually would.

As has been said previously it's great that our competition is so tight, competitive and at times very unpredictable.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Boooommmmm....... Perfect round.

My fantasy sides are garbage so hopefully this keeps up.

Phil

Chris McKivat (8)
Boooommmmm... Perfect round.

Same as you.Fantasy absolute crap,but tipping OK(1st in G&GR comp!).Chances are my tipping will soon match my fantasy if previous season form is anything to go by.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Boooommmmm... Perfect round.

Same as you.Fantasy absolute crap,but tipping OK(1st in G&GR comp!).Chances are my tipping will soon match my fantasy if previous season form is anything to go by.

Perfect rounds? I spent ages analysing the form and got 4 from7. And that was the best success rate I have had this year. :(

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Crusaders were my only let down too, gone for a punt Hurricanes and Stormers this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.