• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tahs v Lions, round 14, SUNDAY 18 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
That's the one. A short stroll along Crown, Foveaux and Fitzroy Streets and we're at Moore Park, about 15 mins from the SFS if you roll along slowly.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I may or may not be there. I am meeting a close mate beforehand, who's coming to the game with me, but he's going through a bloody tough time in his life right now, so it might be better for me to catch up with him one on one rather than in a big group.
No offence to all you fine fellas, and @Pfitzy.

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
I sure hope so.

Crowds have been consistently similar this year though around that 16k mark. Hopefully Sunday draws out more people, but certainly the Lions don't help as a drawcard.
I'm getting nervous...too many people thinking the same thing...hopefully not the team..

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I reckon there will be more, maybe 20k.

I thought there would be 20K for the Canes game - mainly because the Kiwis would show up to support their red-hot team.

Maybe they did, and some of the regular Tahs fans* didn't

Hardly going to get a lot of Saffers come out of the woodwork for the Lions, but maybe the family friendly Sunday time - which it sort of isn't, because its a school night - will help.

But lucky to go above 16k at this point

* Rowley, cyclo, and the rest of you slackers

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I thought there would be 20K for the Canes game - mainly because the Kiwis would show up to support their red-hot team.

Hardly going to get a lot of Saffers come out of the woodwork for the Lions, but maybe the family friendly Sunday time - which it sort of isn't, because its a school night - will help.

Been flatlining at 15-16,000 all season. We "should" be drawing more, but we aren't. Can't blame the SAF teams, it's consistent no matter where the opponent originates.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

Oi! Unfortunately, my job precludes me going on average 1 in 3 weeks. And this year, more than a few have coincided with Tahs home games.
I get to as many as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.