• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Rugby Championship 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Foot looks to be out though... darn.

I don't think you could have conclusively said that though and they used to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team. Nowadays it's just the benefit of the doubt goes to NZ

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I don't think you could have conclusively said that though and they used to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team. Nowadays it's just the benefit of the doubt goes to NZ

Nah, the angle from behind confirmed that his foot went out.........

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I thought it was pretty clearly obstruction in the first place:(

Nah, the AB's defender was coming from behind and the Argie player was fine putting himself into a support position..........

If that was obstruction there would've been half a dozen calls like it already in the match.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Nah, the AB's defender was coming from behind and the Argie player was fine putting himself into a support position....

If that was obstruction there would've been half a dozen calls like it already in the match.

I could be convinced on the obstruction call cause that has to be deliberate - but blue 5 was offside (in front of the ball carrier) and interfered with play - so at the least scrum back to NZ

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I could be convinced on the obstruction call cause that has to be deliberate - but blue 5 was offside (in front of the ball carrier) and interfered with play - so at the least scrum back to NZ

Nah, it was general play and the AB's defender was coming from behind the ball carrier and the Argie 5, who was in his right in his movements to put himself into a support position.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The mad cap Latin American's are still going hard after 70 minutes -- albeit against only ~15 minutes of Retallick. An impressive effort given the Wallabies efforts. Will be interesting to see how the Springbok's go next week.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Argentina played well tonight....against a very good NZ side....

Great to see them coming back as a serious force in rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom