• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
We are going to need some new common enemies to whinge about or forum traffic may wither up and die.

In recent times JON, Hickey, Nucifora, Paddy O'Brien and Dingo have departed the scene.

Foley, M., and Quade Cooper have come good.

KB (Kurtley Beale) has dried out. JOC (James O'Connor) may have grown up.

There has been a clean out at NSWRU board level, and constitutional reform (and a bit of a clean out) at HQ ARU as well.

Uni didn't win the Shute Shield or Colts 1, and are odds on favourite for the wooden spoon in the ARC.

Dr Lambert has taken steps to prevent further irregularities happening at Scots.

Newington seems happy to behave with their 150th anniversary present safely tucked away.

Tahs Media department has been been cleansed.

Now Jason Allen is off.

At least the Queenslanders still have RG on the scene.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
We are going to need some new common enemies to whinge about or forum traffic may wither up and die.

In recent times JON, Hickey, Nucifora, Paddy O'Brien and Dingo have departed the scene.

Foley, M., and Quade Cooper have come good.

KB (Kurtley Beale) has dried out. JOC (James O'Connor) may have grown up.

There has been a clean out at NSWRU board level, and constitutional reform (and a bit of a clean out) at HQ ARU as well.

Uni didn't win the Shute Shield or Colts 1, and are odds on favourite for the wooden spoon in the ARC.

Now Allen is off.

At least the Queenslanders still have RG AND ALL OF THEMSELVES on the scene.

fixed?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I'm currently unemployed, and a GPS old boy. And have no experience in business. Surprised I haven't got a call already, will surely come in the next few hours. Will keep you posted.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I'm currently unemployed, and a GPS old boy. And have no experience in business. Surprised I haven't got a call already, will surely come in the next few hours. Will keep you posted.

You're certainly on the short list mate.

Calls will be made when the intern turns up.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Don't panic big arse,
I'm pretty sure Randwick are only a few wins away from providing a pretty big target.
A couple of losses and Link will be in the frame as well.
JOC (James O'Connor) is coming home,he is consistent in attracting robust discussion.
The Waratahs have to appoint a new CEO.
It's going to be a busy off season..........

Status
Not open for further replies.