• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Anyone putting their hand up in the NRC? Rams 12 Michael McDougall seems to be going fairly well. If Beale goes, our 12 depth would be Lance, Horne, McDougall and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) at a pinch. Seems reasonable.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I reckon we could get Jarome Mackenzie and Henry Seavula in a package for less than what Beale was on.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Which one? Cheika and Folau have been linked to Toulon for a while.

The NH have put the Folau/Toulon together but I think the only one that has linked Cheika is Growden who also links him to Argentina.. go figure.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Cheika and Toulon, hadn't heard that one before. But then, I haven't bothered to read much Growden at all.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Don't start now Ash. His 'season recap' last week was dire, I regret clicking on the link. Just the same old negative rubbish, peppered with the usual snoreworthy chat about 'snouts' and 'club identities'.

Reactions: Ash

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
What about Sam Windsor from NSW Country? Hey what ever happened to Sam Lane. Last I remember he took a year out to get his body right. Has he retired or is there a chance of a come back?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Windsor has had a good run with the NRC hasn't he?

Is he ready for the step up to the big show?

Status
Not open for further replies.