• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Surprised me too. Not clue. I only know of 3, Michael Ala'alatoa, Sam Lousi and Andrew Kellaway.

Very poor the Tahs haven't had any media announcements for their new signings when you compare this to the Reds.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Well, I'm just going to assume that I didn't go to the right school in order to receive the right newsletter bragging about how an ex-student has made the Waratahs :)

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
I'll bet there's some more props in there somewhere. MA couldn't hold a starting spot at the Eagles and Tilse and Ryan didn't show that they're a level above the non contracted players IMO. (In Ryan's case I'm only referring to his scrummaging, on the field he was a handful for most teams).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'll bet there's some more props in there somewhere. MA couldn't hold a starting spot at the Eagles and Tilse and Ryan didn't show that they're a level above the non contracted players IMO. (In Ryan's case I'm only referring to his scrummaging, on the field he was a handful for most teams).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd reckon a good scrum coach could get Ryan's bad habits sorted at scrum time. I expect a better set piece from him next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The Tahs really need to invest in a good scrum coach, even if they're just part time. Benn Robinson was the scrum coach apparently, and he's probably not the ideal pick right now.

Grubset

Frank Row (1)
G'day all.
This is from the Tah's facebook page.
We can see Clunies-Ross, Jim Stewart, Dempsey, Matt Sandell and a few other lads I couldn't put a name to. Good to see that someone at NSW HQ was watching some of the NRC. Hanging on to these lads and putting them through some development will be vital in future years for the Waratahs

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-AK (Andrew Kellaway)-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1470210_10152569195717144_6514583365166769817_n.jpg?oh=eeeb47a5dcbebd78a42c40d4d2fb4368&oe=54E458B3&__gda__=1424291289_bb3a2f1e94bed9f019248f1469084a6f

Grubset

Frank Row (1)
Some of these names might help piece together the remaining 8!

10380571_10152569195982144_8827939853932061373_o.jpg

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
@Grubset or anyone else

Any ideas who Roman, Sam, Gibo, and Vasa are?

The others seem reasonably easy to identify (guessing that T = Taqele and Demo = Jack Dempsey).

Status
Not open for further replies.