• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgun

Billy Sheehan (19)
Speaking of our winger issues, whatever happened to the Rams speedster winger Jarome Mckenzie? Surely they would have a look at him?
Also if Folau does make the move to centre would Volavola be our Fullback?

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Naiyaravoro's agent is trying everything in the book.
First it was Glasgow but he'd stay if given a Wallabies Jersey. Then he is going to Glasgow but he is open to play for the Wallburs still. Now he has given a 'verbal agreement' to play for Fiji in the upcoming RWC.

That's if he gets picked. Fiji arguably have better wingers than we do to pick from.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Speaking of our winger issues, whatever happened to the Rams speedster winger Jarome Mckenzie? Surely they would have a look at him?
Broke his ankle or lower leg in the last game of the season. It was a fucking bad one, too.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
He has apparently transferred to the Beasties in the off season along with a couple of other 2014 Emus players.

Expect to see him being eased back into Beasties Shute Shield team, and possibly into the NRC via the NSW Country Eagles.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
and looked like a mini Hooper with that head band

The Junior Jarse called out "Why is Michael Hooper throwing the ball into the lineout?" as the camera panned across the Tahs warm up lineout on Saturday night.

We had to rewind the tape to confirm that it was Hugh Roach not Hooper.

There are many physical similarities between the two. Does Hugh also have crazy eyes?

topgun

Billy Sheehan (19)
"There are many physical similarities between the two. Does Hugh also have crazy eyes?"

Same eyes, same nose, Same stupid look...

Fowi

Chris McKivat (8)

Volavola or perhaps even moving Beale back there and bringing someone into inside. I suspect it would be Volavola into fullback however.

I still think 15 would be Beale's best position but i dont see that changing anytime soon.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
The Junior Jarse called out "Why is Michael Hooper throwing the ball into the lineout?" as the camera panned across the Tahs warm up lineout on Saturday night.

We had to rewind the tape to confirm that it was Hugh Roach not Hooper.

There are many physical similarities between the two. Does Hugh also have crazy eyes?

2eaee5527c6d8cfe6a78b7.gif

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Saw on facebook that Fijian coach is in talks with Ben Volavola to cap him for Fiji, means either Ben will become the foreign marquee or will have to move abroad if it happens

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I don't think he'll be re-signed given he hasn't made a 23 squad in 2 years. Strange because he was one of Cheika's signings - the first one he made IIRC.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^ Has Horwitz made the 23? He's another Cheika signing, on contract for the last two years, and I'm pretty sure that he has just managed a couple of NSW Country Eagles games in the NRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.