• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs V Reds July 13 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Lots of people have said that to me ;) although I think the context in which it has been said has varied a little from person to person..

Oh & another thing, I cringed at the replay on Rocket Rod, that did not look good. Hope it isnt too bad.

AS, given our joint fondness for Rugby and horse racing, I think I love you!! Will need to organise things with (the current) Mrs Doug, before I can make any long-term commitment!! Stay tuned!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
AS, given our joint fondness for Rugby and horse racing, I think I love you!! Will need to organise things with (the current) Mrs Doug, before I can make any long-term commitment!! Stay tuned!

Lol. You know I went & watched Black Caviar in her last run down in Sydney? That was quite awesome, I'll never forget it.

I just need to forget the Lions tour & quite possibly the Ashes series if it keeps going the way it is.

This game is very scrappy around the breakdown which is certainly favouring a pilferer like Gill & less so Hooper - though I think Hooper has played fine.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The truth about Steve Walsh's tattoo:

He is really upset with the IRB because they keep changing the Scrum engagement sequence. His tattoo says Crouch, Touch, Pause, Engage. He has already had to have it changed to the current sequence. Not too happy with the 2014 trial sequence. Another tattoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.