• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs V Reds July 13 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Archie's Dad gets meat finishing off an intercept taken by McKibbin, who ran out of puff.

QC (Quade Cooper) lookaway pass intercepted.

Still trying for miracles in attack.

NSW 12 Qld 8. 30 minutes gone.

Ulugia still has 5 minutes in the bin.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Head gear is useful to protect against Cauliflower ears.

Pretty much my main reason for wearing head gear. I have ears that tend to stick out rather than stay back & closer to the head.....I can't imagine Cauli ears looking too good on me. I'd settle for battle scars though if they ever bring back rucking, scars are coooooooool. ;)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Another potential Reds Meat may have gone begging.

Moz Knock on. Great reaction from Rocket Rod to eventually "score".

Clever little grubber from QC (Quade Cooper) to set it all up.

Fair dinkum, he is like Campo. Does some good stuff, then throws 2 bloody intercepts.

Oranges have been called for. NSW 12 Qld 8.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Gill seems to be clearly ahead in the battle of 7s.

In fact I would say the Reds forwards are ahead in general. The score line doesn't reflect the seeming reds dominance at the breakdown and around the fringes.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Pretty much my main reason for wearing head gear. I have ears that tend to stick out rather than stay back & closer to the head...I can't imagine Cauli ears looking too good on me. I'd settle for battle scars though if they ever bring back rucking, scars are coooooooool. ;)

AS, and here was me thinking you were the Kiwi equivalent of Jen. Hawkins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.