• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs V Reds July 13 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
As I said field goal wins it but are are we smart enough?

Well no, not really. Was painful watching them try to set up, finally. Was perhaps the most poorly executed attempt I've seen.

I hate to be a sour bastard but that match had almost no redeeming qualities. The Waratahs were playing Disney Ice Hockey, setting up bloody flying V backlines. Just all too deep with, no straight runners, all so simple to defend. Game never got past the error rate really.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
That ending was tough to watch. Still scratching my head on how the Tahs lost that with all those opportunities at the end.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Congratulations to the Reds. That's the Tahs beaten home & away for the 2nd year running.

Not the best match but plonking a Lions Tour into the middle of a season will do that to your momentum.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Yet again the bloody Reds score more points.

Not a pretty game by any measure but tons of passion from both sides.

This is starting to be like the Greco-Roman Rugby inter state series where the Maroon Mob always seem to win.

HJ, never underestimate the power of the LRJs! Due to the recent BIL performance, I have decided to restrict their influence to provide power and support to Reds matches only, and will take advice from one of our o/s members, and go for gold jocks or gold "budgie smugglers" for the Wallabies tests!!

Re your "Maroon Mob" reference: given that I was born in NSW, I was, I am, I always will be, a Blue! Avagoodsunday!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
If Dingo Deans was a mole placed by the New Zealanders to undermine the Wobs, then I say Archies Dad was a Queensland mole to destabalise our mob.

You can have him back now. The damage has been done, and we are on to you.

EDIT. Mr Doug, might have known you'd have those buggers on. What chance did we actually have?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
On to big things now for the Tahs. I tip they will win the whole shebang in 2015. Barnes left the Reds and two years later we win the lot. He's the lucky charm. He's leaving now so you lot are home and hosed! :)

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Dour game, but a win is a win. Some pretty heavy hits by both sides though so I expect a lot of guys will be pretty sore tomorrow.

Aussie derbies always seem to be so - Shite. I wonder why!?

A lot of work for the reds this week to get into the groove.

Looked really bad for Rocket, I hope he's ok. He looked good when he was on.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
If Dingo Deans was a mole placed by the New Zealanders to undermine the Wobs, then I say Archies Dad was a Queensland mole to destabalise our mob.

You can have him back now. The damage has been done, and we are on to you.

EDIT. [B]Mr Doug[/B], might have known you'd have those buggers on. What chance did we actually have?

Plus Reds Rugby T shirt, red wine, and a red jacket!

BTW, thanks to ABC Grandstand for broadcasting the Rugby and not the Ashes test, well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.