• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force V Reds 5th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Some nice footage showing the tackled players foot well outside of touch before releasing. AR asleep there.

Tessman not straight, not even close, but they've been let go all night.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Gardner calls an incorrect entry. He's let 90% of them go all night too.

Volvo poll shows that 7% of rugby watchers need glasses.

Reds turn to fluff a lineout.

More niggle. Gardner has zero control of this game.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Graham showing standing, looking unimpressed. We all are, but at you, Graham, at you.

Reds scrum now dominant. Harris kicks the penalty to 10 out, clean lineout for once. Reds set a maul.

Lucas throws the ball over the touch line. Story of the night.

Force win in what was an average performance, over the Reds, who had a completely shit performance.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well, that's it for the red.

Awfully poor performance. Pretty shameful actually.

Wish I could say well done Force, but you should have put at least 80 on that reds team. I wish you had actually. The reds deserve to be utterly embarrassed by a massive score based on their performances this season.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah, gotta be a familiar feeling for Graham. Just goes to show that you be a shit coach, and it doesn't matter the quality of the team you inherit, you will drag it down to your level. Thanks, Graham.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah, gotta agree. Reds were so poor for most of that game the Force should have put 40 or 50 on them. They had no ball and just gave away what they got. Blind Freddy knows the Force just flood and disrupt the breakdown, and the Reds came in unprepared.

Reds will be looking to a final loss next week, and a big one from the Tahs.

Force were better than last week, but still look a mile away from the quality of a finals team. They will need another big improvement into next week.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Well, that's it for the red.

Awfully poor performance. Pretty shameful actually.

Wish I could say well done Force, but you should have put at least 80 on that reds team. I wish you had actually. The reds deserve to be utterly embarrassed by a massive score based on their performances this season.

Our 57 wasn't enough :)

Reactions: gel

tic

Herbert Moran (7)
Gotta say, only 2 Australia teams or 2 SA teams could produce this game, never seen a NZ derby this shocking.

20 all. What the fuck. The Reds have been horrible, so the Force decided to lower themselves to the Reds level.

The Force are horrible ...they are not lowering themselves to any level other than their own.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
In their own hands for next week:

qpmt11L.jpg

M

Moono75

Nice contest Reds a good game. Trying to contain excitement......Fuck Yeah :) Way to go Force....absolutely proud of performance. Reds a worthy opponent. Roll on Ponies!

Status
Not open for further replies.