• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom beikoff

Bob McCowan (2)
villa forward pack predictions.
1. andrew lawer
2.will sankey
3.peter harding
4.richard barnwell
5.micheal downs
6.alex locket
7.kyle walker
8.kerry cull
best pack in aic

Clearly you did not read my thoughts on the best forward pack of AIC... St. Laurence's College easily topping this.

Tom beikoff

Bob McCowan (2)
BREAKING NEWS: St. Laurence's College have a new player 'Eddie Hill' on the Aboriginal Scholarship Program who has been seen training at Outside Centre. This will boost the defence of the backs and and some size. GL AIC..

AICRugby123

Bob McCowan (2)
Barker has played C's since grade 8 and i dont believe he is up to first XV standards, although he played met east from what i heard he got limited game time over the carnival so in my opinion Lui should make it over him

From what i heard he got MVP of the villa 15 a's and has some size to him so should be a surprise to see Lui wearing the 9 jersey at all.

packitdown

Bob McCowan (2)
Barker has played C's since grade 8 and i dont believe he is up to first XV standards, although he played met east from what i heard he got limited game time over the carnival so in my opinion Lui should make it over him
Baker is and excellent athlete who took the u15 competition by surprise which earned him his met eat outfit. Although named to come off the bench as reserve halfback Baker spent time at fullback and even took out man of the match in one of games at carnival. As well as many other commendations such has B&F for 15 A's Baker is ready to take the big stage. As for his own grade and Villanova first for 2015 who are we looking out for? Which grade 11's made their squad?

Codeunion

Peter Burge (5)
Baker is and excellent athlete who took the u15 competition by surprise which earned him his met eat outfit. Although named to come off the bench as reserve halfback Baker spent time at fullback and even took out man of the match in one of games at carnival. As well as many other commendations such has B&F for 15 A's Baker is ready to take the big stage. As for his own grade and Villanova first for 2015 who are we looking out for? Which grade 11's made their squad?

that is quite interesting packitdown. Lui has been a talented player for years, should be very interesting to see who snaps up the no. 9 position for 2014

anaicplayer

Frank Row (1)
Legitimate Villanova team predictions

1. Alex Lockett
2. Richard Barnewall/Mitchell Ross
3. Kyle Walker
4. Will Sankey
5. George Carter
6. Peter Harding
7. Josh Miller
8. Alex Curcuruto/Jayden Daley
9. Eli Lui
10. Ryan Cameron
11. Josh Beeston
12. Kenric
13. Cameron Torpy
14. Connor Heath
15. Sam Thong

AICRugby123

Bob McCowan (2)

With all this talk of Baker's skill would he be able to handle the physicality of first VX, hows he preforming in the gym?

packitdown

Bob McCowan (2)
With all this talk of Baker's skill would he be able to handle the physicality of first VX, hows he preforming in the gym?
Do not even get me started on how he performs in the gym, rumors say that he benches 20 kg above body weight and can squat well above 100kgs kid looks the real deal

Gary Smith

Stan Wickham (3)
Can anyone give me a legitimate AIC 1 & 2 prediction
AIC 1:

1. Michael Hansen-Luther (SLC)/ Possibly Dom Dingwall (Iona)
2. Eric Tou-Ariki (SLC)
4. James Lancashire (Ashgrove)/Cayleb Williamson (SEC)
5. Daniel Byrne (Ashgrove)/Mitchell Schneider (SLC)/Will Sankey (Villa)
6. -
7. -
8. -
10. Jayden Carrol (Iona)/Carter Auld (SEC)/Ryan Cameron (Villa)
11. -
12. Cameron Torpy (Villa)
13. Reagan Glynn (St Pats)
14. David Yabsley (Iona)
15. Kenric Felu (Villa)

The Loose forwards in my opinion are up for grabs, it seriously all depends on how each team ends up at the end of the season. In my opinion the #1 & #2 should be on the starting team for AIC 1. But yeah it's really too early to decide the team until the season is under way

I

IonaInsider

AIC 1:

1. Michael Hansen-Luther (SLC)/ Possibly Dom Dingwall (Iona)
2. Eric Tou-Ariki (SLC)
4. James Lancashire (Ashgrove)/Cayleb Williamson (SEC)
5. Daniel Byrne (Ashgrove)/Mitchell Schneider (SLC)/Will Sankey (Villa)
6. -
7. -
8. -
10. Jayden Carrol (Iona)/Carter Auld (SEC)/Ryan Cameron (Villa)
11. -
12. Cameron Torpy (Villa)
13. -
14. David Yabsley (Iona)
15. Kenric Felu (Villa)

The Loose forwards in my opinion are up for grabs, it seriously all depends on how each team ends up at the end of the season. In my opinion the #1 & #2 should be on the starting team for AIC 1. But yeah it's really too early

in my opinion aic 1 and 2 is the not a true indication of the best players in the comp as it is picked unfairly and in the wrong way. in the past players from aic 2 have made qld and then australian schoolboys. i wouldnt get too hung up on the whole aic 1 and 2 situation at this time of the season.

I

IonaInsider

Lui also made the u15 Met East side in 2012, so in my opinion they are both equally matched

also from what i have seen in 2013 and from what ive heard Lui will easily take out the halfback spot over Baker for villanova, although a big year in the 16s for baker could see him dominating at 1st XV level in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.