• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 1 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, ANZ Stadium, Sydney, 8:05pm

Who wins?

• Walabies

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • All Blacks

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
If there are going to be changes (which I'm sure there are), Slipper and Fardy need to come back into the starting side at least............

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
what's upsetting is that we learned this lesson with waugh and smith

Yep, fully agree.
Give then 40 minutes each at 7, and find a tall 8 who can barge, run, tackle, jump in the line outs, push in the scrums, and pass.
I know Kieren Read is otherwise occupied, but surely we have his twin somewhere in Australia.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Kuridrani got worst on field for mine. Foley wasn't far behind him.

Nah, definitely not worst on field............

I thought Kuridrani was the least worst back in the first half along with Genia, but at around 50 mins in decided to really get into the shit show............

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Nah, definitely not worst on field....

I thought Kuridrani was the least worst back in the first half along with Genia, but at around 50 mins in decided to really get into the shit show....
And got right into it, that drop in particular. When we were down to 0 12's who got the gig, was it him or DHP?

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
If there are going to be changes (which I'm sure there are), Slipper and Fardy need to come back into the starting side at least....

I agree with the change but am also aware it wont change a thing.

I cant see a possible way of us beating the All Blacks twice in a row, cut the old players and look forward to the next world cup and start giving young guys a chance.

I dont think we have any 15 man combination that can beat them twice

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
And got right into it, that drop in particular. When we were down to 0 12's who got the gig, was it him or DHP?

We had so many forwards in the midfield it's hard to tell........

My best guess would be Moore or Hooper. :mad:

Seriously though........ I think it was Kuridrani?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Kuridrani got worst on field for mine. Foley wasn't far behind him.

The stewards have asked for a photo, with many vying for that prize! Moore and Simmons (if only for the lineout debacle), DHP gave it a nudge too. But I think those two were close to a dead heat.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Well these are supposed to be professional players. Some with over 100 tests, most with more than 30, yet they cannot kick for shit (as I and others have been discussing for the past 10 years so it shouldn't be a secret but then our deluded coaches think that is "running rugby"), their passing is also poor fundamentally so when its under pressure its magnitudes of order worse, and over this year the individual defensive skills have also declined. The 23 players and probably most Australian players should all be arrested and charged for Fraud. They have been accepting money under false pretences. They are getting paid professional money and time and again fail to produce professional standards. Regardless of the result the actual standards produced by the players is just fundamentally poor.

A few of players standout for special mention:-
1) Moore - Doesn't deserve to be selected on form, probably not even in the 23 IMO. Simple. Waste of space as captain.
2) Simmons - if he is the best lineout forward in Australia we have a real problem. The lineout improved when Moore (supposedly a better thrower than TPN) and Mumm came on.
3) To'omua - very poor tackle technique again has him concussed. How many times is that now that he has knocked himself out in a tackle?
4) Kurindrani is third best 13 in Australia behind Kerevi and Folau. Far too many tackles missed and balls turned over for zero metres (negative in reality) made.

The Wallabies have now proved that they can lose by a record margin against England with close to 70% of possession and against the All Blacks with 30%.

Chieka would be sacked if there was a viable alternative.

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
The stewards have asked for a photo, with many vying for that prize! Moore and Simmons (if only for the lineout debacle), DHP gave it a nudge too. But I think those two were close to a dead heat.
Surely Foley needs to cop some stick?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Not sure if ure being sarcastic.

Although that sentiment perhaps typifies the current valley the wobs are in, always blaming or waiting for someone else to show the way rather than take the lead in the manner it should be done.
What r u talking about. I'm Not blaming anyone. I'm saying we need to play the game differently. Not skills wise. Smarts wise

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.