• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues v Brumbies Rd 9, Friday 10 April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
20 minutes gone: Blues 6 (2 PG) Ponies 0

Edit: To'omua getting treatment for a dickey ankle. Not looking good for him for the rest of the game. Hopefully not serious.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
Andre Lees, I cannot understand why you have to be the star every game you officiate.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Banana skin for the Ponies.

They're wearing jumpers like the Hurricanes of old, and playing like the Hurricanes of old.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
IMO the ball out not when the halfback's hands are on it, but when the halfback lifts the ball off the ground.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
31 minutes gone. Still 6-0 to Blues. Blues have had the better of the game.

Nic White took an intercept from a 5m scrum for the blues, but they recovered to keep the pressure on the Ponies.

Ponies defence holding so far.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Bowden (10 Blue) gets meat 2 phases off a scrum.

Blues 11 Ponies 0.

Kick is good from Bowden, so it is 13 - 0 with the oranges getting sliced in the lunchroom. (37 minutes gone).

Blues playing with purpose. Ponies not being able to get any momentum going.

Blues playing with 2 openside flankers.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Will Bernie have a chat with Andrew Lees at oranges?

Ponies have been penalised a lot so far.

The siren sounds. Sir says take a break.

Ponies trail by 0-13 as they head for the Changing Sheds.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Brumbies need to regroup, White shut the fuck up, get the ball to Lilo.. Hit the lineout out and scrums hard.. and I will hit the devils cut hard at half time.

Just hope Mr Lees gives us a fair shake of the old branch.. Larkham should go talk to him.. if NSW can do it with no drama so can we :)

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
My sources at NORAD tell me they've detected a possible multiple-warhead-gif launch from @Dismal Pillock's secret lair.............

image.jpg

.......... could be a false alarm, I'll keep you posted.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Interesting.
I reckon the Brumbies were lucky not to lose someone to a card on the last try so I'm not seeing the justification for Bernie complaining to the ref.
Mind you I've picked the Blues so I'm probably riding the Brums a bit hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.