• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2023

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I agree teams will have 3 but 3 Test capped is rare. Especially when they are all in a similar age range. There is no doubt an element in the player that wants to start and be the guy which may force movement. Your salary will also reflect this.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I agree teams will have 3 but 3 Test capped is rare. Especially when they are all in a similar age range. There is no doubt an element in the player that wants to start and be the guy which may force movement. Your salary will also reflect this.
errr you have Latu, Porecki, and Mahe.... its unlikely that Pollard would leave to sit 3rd at the Tah's either

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I mentioned in a comment before this that after the WC it wouldn't surprise me to see Latu & Porecki move on. They may stay but they might try and get one last large contract overseas. I think Pollard in this situation would become the no.1 Hooker ahead of Mahe.

Pure speculation and dreaming tbh.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Unless Latu blows us all away I doubt he could even get an overseas contract.

The best hookers around the world are getting bigger, its only cause we play Super Rugby against the nz teams that we have these slimmed down 2's

Marx, Bongi, George, Marchand are all massive units that are immovable over the ball. Latu fits that mold. He has an better than okay season at the tahs Eddie will take him france i reckon but he is a massive liability interms of cards

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
The best hookers around the world are getting bigger, its only cause we play Super Rugby against the nz teams that we have these slimmed down 2's

Marx, Bongi, George, Marchand are all massive units that are immovable over the ball. Latu fits that mold. He has an better than okay season at the tahs Eddie will take him france i reckon but he is a massive liability interms of cards
I agree. I think he must be desperate for Uelese or Latu to step up this season or else BPA will be one of the one's picked.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
what are you talking about he's nearly 130kg
Yeah i call bullshit on that. Ive seen the bloke in person and there is no way he is 130 kegs.

3a50bb7b-e869-45c9-ac69-74b4a64299d5.png

Alex Ross (28)
110kg. Pretty sure that’s what he’s always been roughly at playing weight. Came into the Tahs a bit fat but has trimmed down apparently.

1677112523332.png

Marce

John Thornett (49)
FpIUC2caYAASuOa

Looks like some bold choices are being made, lets see if it pays off

L.Lonergan going into the second row
Is that Muirhead into hooker?
Pollard? is the new 12
Maybe Debrecini will play 10 with Noah at 15

/s

Yellow numbers! Is that one of the bold choices?