• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Waratahs - Round 2, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

And another head high from the Tahs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I think the last penalty before the warning was very harsh against Jed Holloway, he saa making his way out as the tackler and got rucked back into it

His pants came down after making the tackle and whilst trying to get out of the ruck.

For pants to come down there generally has to be some sort of pulling action. I wonder if anyone was trying to keep him in the ruck? Would be an interesting replay.

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
First quarter gone, only way basically, Waratahs under the warning already so cant infringe in their own half.
Brumbies looking very dangerous and could have a bigger lead if a couple passes had stuck.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Been an interesting game so far. Waratahs looked like they were spooked for the first 15 minutes and really just gave everything away, but have defintely got their act together in the last 15 and really pressured the Brumbies.
Typically tense and spiteful affair all up

T

TOCC

Brumbies have certainly been the better team, just been unable to capitalise on their dominance.. Tahs discipline is pretty bad but defence is going pretty well for been down a player for 20min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Entertaining half. You'd have to think that the Tahs will be pleased to be on par given that possession was running against them at 78% plus half way through.

Larkham will be addressing the ill-advised short kicking with Cubelli being the main culprit. Tahs will be pleased that they've hustled and bustled their way back into the contest. Beale's been pressured (great hit by To'omua in particular) but looks self-assured.

Yep, it's going down to the wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.