• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2013

Who will be the 2013 Premiers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eshayz

Sydney Middleton (9)
Cranbrook were looking alot better this season, turns out the stats show that last year was a better run for them! (in terms of +/-)

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Interesting to compare the table after 5 games this year against last year.

alpha - can you provide a link to the place you got these figures from? Thanks.

CAS v CHS

This is usually on at Cranbrook and, looking at my programme from last year, it had an U/16 regional game starting at 11.15, then the Twos were at 1 pm and the Ones at 2.30 pm.

Same this year? The info may be on an earlier page but I am too lazy to scroll back.

One year I turned up to a rep game at the wrong school.

silverarrow

Frank Nicholson (4)
alpha - can you provide a link to the place you got these figures from? Thanks.

CAS v CHS

This is usually on at Cranbrook and, looking at my programme from last year, it had an U/16 regional game starting at 11.15, then the Twos were at 1 pm and the Ones at 2.30 pm.

Same this year? The info may be on an earlier page but I am too lazy to scroll back.

One year I turned up to a rep game at the wrong school.
Timings are about 2/3 down this page:
http://www.cas.nsw.edu.au/home/winter-sports/rugby/representative-teams/
Current CAS ladder and results are via links at same site. Not sure about last year's though.

rtd32

Larry Dwyer (12)
interesting but not totally unexpected observation: of Barkers 30 tries, 27 have been scored in the backs.

footylover101

Allen Oxlade (6)
Watched a fantastic match in the 16's north south fixture, close match ended up 38-25 in Souths favour. Looks a very strong age group.

smokinjoe

Ward Prentice (10)
CAS 2nds vs CHS 2nds 33-26 I think (5 tries to 4)
CHS big guys came out hard but ultimately faster, fitter and more skillful CAS team had a close win.
O'Donnell at 10 played very well (as did everybody) but it was a gutsy team effort that led to victory.

YR!

Peter Burge (5)
The side ended up very different to how you originally predicted YR!. any insights into why this might be?

Also, was there any footage of the trinity v barker game? I have noticed that there is a professional film company posting trinity's games on youtube yet nothing has been posted of their most recent encounter

Because I'm not a selector champion.

abe01

Frank Nicholson (4)
Anyone watch the games today? Bit of a match report from the 2nds would be much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.