• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

For Sale: One Test 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Poor James O'Connor, there have been plenty of us saying for the past 12months that he isn't a test fly-half, yet Robbie's arrogance and insistence in playing him out of position has done him a mischief.

T

Train Without a Station

Poor James O'Connor, there have been plenty of us saying for the past 12months that he isn't a test fly-half, yet Robbie's arrogance and insistence in playing him out of position has done him a mischief.

It's not like it was against JOC (James O'Connor)'s will. He was happy to campaign for the position through the media too. Perhaps if he had a little more humility and realized his own limitations it would not have come to this.

T

TOCC

It's not like it was against JOC (James O'Connor)'s will. He was happy to campaign for the position through the media too. Perhaps if he had a little more humility and realized his own limitations it would not have come to this.

yet players don't pick the teams.... coaches do

mjw

Larry Dwyer (12)
If Tony McGahan had some say in James O'Connor's outcome at the Rebels there would have been some interesting discussions at Wallabies selections the last few weeks.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
If Tony McGahan had some say in James O'Connor's outcome at the Rebels there would have been some interesting discussions at Wallabies selections the last few weeks.

Wasn't Totality Tony the attack (backs) coach at the wobs?

There would have been quite a few interesting discussions in Camp Wallaby over the last 6 weeks or so.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Wasn't Totality Tony the attack (backs) coach at the wobs?

There would have been quite a few interesting discussions in Camp Wallaby over the last 6 weeks or so.
Deans was attack backs coach TT was forwards coach I thought

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
So he missed the team bus after sleeping in, sounds familiar. Didn't he miss the team photo in 2011 because he slept through his alarm? Was dropped for the final of the Tri-Nations.

Seems he didn't learn from his mistakes, or just forgot about them.

Thought we would lose Beale and get stuck with JOC (James O'Connor). Glad we are going to keep Beale as long as he is willing to stay on the straight and narrow. Don't think he will try punch Higgers next season so our captain should be pretty safe.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Moz will be spewing if that happens. Leaves Reds for more game time and then Lance leaves the Reds. Goes to force and o'connor turns up to play 15.

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
My understanding is that the Tahs are the most likely (might already have been a deal done).

isnt there a salary cap? how can they seemingly sign everyone?
maybe they will have to let folau go to the reds.... please... please

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/r...deans-is-bounced/story-fnh5q2e7-1226676224407

Jesus christ, what idiots. They really know how to repay the goodwill Deans entrusted in them hey? It's one thing to be a young footy player that gets caught up in one or two mess ups when you're 19 or at the pubs off training/ season with mates, but this is just plain stupidity. At this stage, I don't think either deserve to play part in TRC as they clearly have no respect for the jersey and their are others who can fill the roles with consumate ease.

I hope Link straightens them out ASAP.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I wonder if we'll eventually hear about what they actually got up to in those hours between the Rebels function and Hungry Jacks during the week of the second test.........?

Status
Not open for further replies.