• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders v Waratahs - Saturday 27 May - 5.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Well, that's our good 40 and we should be up 14-3, but we're only up by one. Can we please, for just one time, play the second half like the first.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Score please for those of us sans Foxtel.
14-13 Waratahs lead at half time. Tahs were down 10-0 but fought back immediately to 10-7 with a try to Folau.
13-7 before Naiyaravoro scored in the corner and Foley converted right on half time.

Definitely the best the Tahs have played this season. Hopefully they can continue it in the second half.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
It's only a scrum if the ball or the ball runner hits the referee. The game doesn't stop because the play got delayed by the referee's position.

Should have been called back for offside though.

Shit rule, ref can interfere just fine without touching anything.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Not beyond the horizontal at all.

Why does Ben Smith have unlimited access to the ref as well? Absurd.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Man i need a new sport. Forward gets cleaned out and lands on his side and we cop a yellow. What the fuck is this exactly?

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Its really good to know that when a non new zealand win is possible the refs are right there on the front lines, fighting the good fight, making sure nothing interesting ever happens in the worlds most predictable league. Kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.